𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10.5 - кιѕѕ кιѕѕ кιѕѕ

Before going on vacation 

At the airport, 

Tetsuya stopped as he wonders "will Seiichi be alright"

Akashi holds Tetsuya's hand and said "don't worry we'll be back in 2 days... There are 4 people plus ogiwara and Chihiro there taking care of him... Seiichi will have fun having all his uncles there"

Tetsuya was a bit down but he does want to have quality alone time with Akashi

Akashi then said "but... If you really are that disturbed about it we can cancel our trip"

Tetsuya: but...

*phone ring*

Tetsuya answered and it was ogiwara

Ogiwara:( on the phone) as I thought... You aren't on the plane yet...

Suddenly Tetsuya heard Seiichi's voice on the phone saying "have fun mommy, daddy"

Tetsuya's worries suddenly disappear

And Akashi and Tetsuya boarded the private plane Masaomi requested for them

Tetsuya: your father didn't have to do this ... This must be expensive

Akashi: well this was his idea... And besides this will get us faster to our location and will bring us back sooner...

as they sat together Tetsuya put his arm around Akashi and said "I can't wait to spend the whole vacation alone with you"

Akashi: me too... Maybe we can make our second

Tetsuya: No.... (Sleeps)

Akashi smiles and looks out the window... As the plane was ready to take off they are heading to their vacation

A few hours later...

They arrived ...

Tetsuya looks around and sees a lot of couple passing them as Akashi put their luggage to the car.

Tetsuya: It's a small number but I guess this place island is popular for couples.

Akashi: let's go... our cottage is actually private so we don't need to worry about others.

As they get into the car and drove off...

Tetsuya saw some omega and alpha couples...

Tetsuya holds Akashi's hand and Akashi kisses it "relax... We are on vacation"

Upon arriving at their cottage...

Tetsuya lookout to the beach and sees they are surrounded by Huge rocks... Making the place they are staying a private one...

Akashi hugged Tetsuya from behind and asked "did you like it?"

Tetsuya: is it really okay for us to be here?

Akashi let go and smile... "what do you mean?.. This is actually my families private place

Tetsuya: mmm

Akashi then said "my father said... This is where I was made"

Tetsuya: what?