Soulles Chapter 5: Back Again

Soulless Chapter 5:
Back Again
~♛♛♛~

"Stop frowning Eloisa, nakakahiya sa mga bisita" she is smiling while whispering it.

I sighed and followed what she wants me to do. Nagsisimula na ang kasiyahan at lahat ng bisita ay kailangan naming asikasuhin.

This is tiring.

Smiling while thanking them is tiring.

I look at the King whose been busy talking non-stop with the council's, while the Queen is keeping her smile to everyone whose coming near her and me, I am just behind them.

Watching how the scenes goes.

Ngayon ay nagsisisi ako na lumabas pa ako ng House of Victorina. I should just lock myself there than be with them.

Bukod sa nakakapagod ay wala naman akong kalayaan na palayasin ang mga bisitang may masamang intensyon lamang sa pagdalo sa kaarawang ito. The king should stop opening the castle for everyone. Bukod sa inilalagay niya kami sa peligro ay mas lalo lamang niyang dinadagdagan ang pagkaganid sa katungkulan ng ibang mga bampira.

They are hoping that the ruler of this land will accept there negotiable schemes but pity on them because that man will never granted it.

And oh, did I forgot to say that I am laughing silently for there funny faces as we keep on transferring from one family to another.

Well its kind of bad, but they already knew that it is part of my name.

"Father, can I excuse myself for awhile? Athalia and Tiyo Valdemor are already here. I want to greet them formally before your guest could get them"

"Tell him to greet us first too Eloisa"

"I will father"

The king smile and nod at me, while her queen gave me a warning sign to not mess on anyone tonight.

I want to do it too, and there guest should cooperate with me too.

Alam kong nakabantay ang mata ng aking ina sa mga oras na ito kung kaya't pinaghusayan ko ang pag ngiti sa ilang bisitang aking makakasalubong.

They are all pleased to be here, well they should. Dahil nasa loob sila nang aming tahanan, isang karangalan ang makahalubilo ang mga kagaya naming may maharlikang dugo.

At nang makarating sa harap nila Athalia ay mabilis kong binati si tiyo Valdemor.

"Mabuti naman at umuwi ka narin Eloisa, you look beautiful as always"

"Thank you tiyo, you should thank Athalia. She convince me to go home for the king's birthday"

Tiyo look at her daughter whose now smiling widely.

"Yes dad, I convince her so you should gave me a reward for my achievement and I suggest that it would be being homeschooled again"

Tiyo shook his head and excuse his self to greet my parents. Naiwan kami ni athalia at doon ko lang napansin ang nakasimangot niyang mukha.

"That's what I called satisfaction"

"Oh please Eloisa, not now! May gulo pa akong kailangang ayusin"