Soulless Chapter 6: Lullabies Chain

Soulless Chapter 6:
Lullabies Chain
~♛♛♛~

First page,

Second

Third...

And still switching the page of this ancient book. I've already read it but then I can't help but to use this to stay still. I need to be calm, I need to stay calm.

But despite how I tried, the anger is still boiling out. Napunit ko ang isang pahina, hindi sadya ngunit hindi ko rin  naman iningatan.

I shut my eyes tightly. Mira's right.

May plano na nga ang buong konseho na ipatapon ako sa paaralang iyon and now after that party I just ended up in my room. Lock and alone.

Guards are just rounding, making sure that I won't scape.

I release a loud exhale and look at the crimson ceiling of my room. I feel suffocated, I can't breath not literally but that's how they make me feel.

Mother trick me again, how fool I am. She used this event to make me back, and now this is for real.

At the middle of my nous, someone broke into my door. And no need to see who it is, because there's only one existence who can make it without my consent.

"House of Victorina, doesn't make you a fine lady after all"

I open my eyes and gave her a cold glare and in return she just give me warning look.

"Stop this idea mother, I will stay at House of Victorina whether you like it or not" I tried not to shout and pissed her.

Compare to her, I am still a child. At ang galitin siya ang isang bagay na hindi ko dapat gawin, yet I can't stay calm and quiet at this.

House of Victorina, is my escape. There, I could do whatever I want. No pressure, no rules.

"Whether I like it or not? Really? I am the Queen of this land my child. In case you forgot, so the rules here is, you will obey what I want whether you like it or not"

She step closer and touch my face, there is the sign of mockery in her lips.

"Fix yourself Eloisa, The Family is waiting for you"

Then after it, she leave. Her servants closed the door for her.

Family? As if there it is.

I throw the book on one corner. I spite the life I have, yet I can't do anything about it.

Ilang taon lang ako at ilang taon pa ang hihintayin ko bago ko mapalitan ang reyna sa trono niya. And that will take long years before I loosen the chains.

I give up! Wala rin akong magagawa. She's right, she's the queen and the rules always come from her mouth.

But this will be just for now.

I follow her and fix myself.

Black dress, pump and a light make-up is all I have for our dinner.