Soulless Chapter 51: The Majesty's Wound

The Majesty's Wound
~♛♚♛~

It must be a bad luck or just a slap to make me see the reality that i am trying to be an ideal one.

Dahil pagtalikod ko sa umiiyak na si Alicia ay silang tatlo naman ang bumungad sa akin.

Ren, Ashley and Dylan.

And i just felt that my body became numb when i saw how Dylan support Ashley. Simpleng pag-aalalay lang naman dapat iyon ngunit sa paningin ko higit pa ang kahulugan noon.

And i just stood there as i watch them look at me with their judgemental eyes. I know that they all heard what i said to that woman and i know that they see me as someone who won't do any good. As it is the title i am carrying all along.

I am not a careless kind, yet i let the door be open as i throw all those curses for that evil woman.

But i never regret saying those things.

Kulang pa iyon, kulang na kulang pa!

Lumapit sa kinatatayuan ko si Ren upang isara ang pinto sa likuran ko.

And as he closed the door, ay ang siya namang pagbibitaw niya ng masasakit na salita para sa akin.

"I didn't know that you can be this evil just to see her suffering. Hindi pa ba sapat ang mga ginawa mo sa kaniya Eloisa!?" It's just a whisper that only the two of us could hear, yet i can feel how  much he hate me.

I look at his eyes and all i could see is the intent to kill me.

Everyone know this man as the calm aristocrat as he never let his emotion be visible, but when it comes to Alicia it all becomes a lie. And that's one of the thing why i can't like him.

Because he is a loyal dog of that bastard!

"What? Ako rin ba ang nakikita mong may gawa noon kay Alicia?" I didn't raise my voice even the situation required me to throw all my anger to the world.

"You tell us woman! Isa ka ba sa dahilan kung bakit nararanasan niya ang lahat ng ito!?"

He grip my arms and i almost winced in pain. But instead of showing it, ay ngumiti pa ako. Isang nakakaasar na ngiti na alam kong pamilyar sa kaniya.

"Let go of my arm Vaste, nasa tahanan ka ng pinuno ng bayan na ito. You knew the punishment for hurting the Heiress of this land." I emphasized the title i knew i never hold. "I'm sure your mother won't also be pleased to know that you are hurting your soon to be wife."

I see how he gritted his teeth as he gripped my arm, more tightly this time.

"I am sure my mother won't like you once she heard how you treat my queen. Once she heard that you can kill just to get what you want!"

I laugh bitterly at his statement and look at the persons behind him.

Nanunuod lang sila, nanunuod lang siya habang pinagbibintangan ako ng lalaking ito.

"Iyon rin ba ang tingin niyo sa akin?" I know how everything around me drained me.

I am wounded, tired and now helpless.

But they don't need to know. Kahit ang parte ng katotohanang wala akong kasalanan ay ipagkakait ko rin sa kanila.

Para saan pa nga ba kung malalaman nila? Para kaawaan ako?

Anong gagawin ko sa awa nila kung hindi na noon mababago ang katotohanang masama ako sa paningin nila!

Tinitigan ko ng mabuti si Ashley, ngunit naging mailap ang mga mata niya. She knows the truth, but she'll never say it.