Soulless Chapter 49: Flame, Firm, Fire

Flame Firm Fire
~♛♚♛~

To see it in my vision is already a nightmare but to face it tonight is a different level.

The blue fire that are trying to reach the sky is something that could make the whole Harilia Vaste's awakened.

And i just watch it for awhile as everyone tried to leave the school. I hold the railing as i keep myself calm and compose.

Wala ang mga konseho dahil sa pagpapatawag ng pulong ng aking ama dahil sa isang mahalagang usapin at wala akong ideya kung nasaan sila sa mga sandaling ito. Hindi ipinapaalam ang mga ganoong bagay lalo na sa mga estudyante. But now that they aren't here and this chaos happened i couldn't slide the thought that this is well planned.

The only group left with us to protect harilia Vaste's are the ranks, whose keeping the line of the student to evacuate the premises, but they are outnumbered and i couldn't just get the half of them.

"Eloisa! Leave the harilia, quickly!" Athalia barged in my room and the distress on her face is too visible.

But what she said is something i can't just do.

"Hindi! ikaw ang aalis sa ating dalawa athalia. Get yourself transfer to your house or run! I don't care how you will do it! But you need to get out from here." I hold her wrist and drag her out. Nagkakagulo ang hallway ng lumabas kami and everyone is trying to get their belonging as they tried to descend.

My anger immediately rise at the sight and the noise that everyone is making.

"Stop!" I shout at the top of my lungs and everyone did what i say, i am at the top of the staircase just right enough to see them. "Drop everything that you are holding and leave the premises, i don't need any casualties at this house!"

Alam kong nag-alangan ang iba sa kanila ngunit sinunod parin nila ang utos ko.

Bumaling ako kay Athalia na natahimik rin sa gilid ko. I drag her again hanggang sa makalabas kami ng dormitoryo.

The blue fire is inside the forest behind the Erudite at kung nagkakagulo ang dalawang bahay ay ang siya namang kaibahan sa Erudite.

It's empty.

"Si Alicia! Baka nasa loob si Alicia!" Bumitaw sa akin si Athalia at tumakbo papasok sa loob.

I lost my composure as i run behind her.

I knew what will happen.

And that's exactly what i need to stop.

Ngunit isang rank ang humarang sa harapan ko na siyang dahilan kung bakit nawala sa paningin ko si Athalia.

"Lady Eloisa, you need to leave the harilia!" That's just the second time i hear that phrase, yet i can feel how it add fuel to my anger.

"Wag ako ang bantayan mo, go back there and check every houses! Make sure that everyone will be safe or i will serve you to the council as a traitor!" I know my charge against him is not valid.

But i don't want any casualties and i don't like how they all treated me.

Hindi ako aalis! Not until i made sure the everyone will be safe!

"Pero lady-"

"Stop worrying about me and just do my order! Quick!" Maybe it is how i speak or how i say the words order, kaya sumunod siya sa akin.

I watch him get some of his colleagues and do my bid.

Doon pa lamang ako pumasok sa gubat ng masigurong gagawin nila ang utos ko.