Part Six ♡

Katie got into the car with Mikey.
"Heyyy, Katie!!" The boys said and all laughed.
"Hey!" Katie said as she sat down next to Rye and then Mikey sat next to her. The car started and music started playing. Everyone started to sing along. Rye pulled his phone out and recorded them all and posted it on the 'RoadtripTv' Instagram story.
The singing and dancing carried on for a good four hours while they drove back to the boys flat.
Once the car pulled up outside the flat, the boys jumped out of the car. Mikey grabbed Katies hand and pulled her to the door.
"It's been so long since we've been here!" Rye said as he opened the door. The boys piled into the flat, followed by Katie. They all went to their rooms, shared by two of them. Mikey walked into his and Andy's room, still holding Katies hand, pulling her along with him. The boys went into their rooms and all of them were instantly asleep. Andy walked into his and Mikeys room.
"Katie where you gonna sleep?" Andy asked.
"The floor is fine," Katie said and smiled.
"Are you mad?" Mikey asked.
"No?" Katie replied.
"If you think you're gonna be sleeping on the floor, you can think again," Mikey said.
"Well, where else am I meant to sleep?" Katie asked.
"My bed, I'll take the floor," Mikey told her.
"No! I couldn't!" Katie said.
"Katie, just take his bed," Andy said as he got into bed.
"Uhm... okay." Katie said.
"Good!" Mikey said. Katie picked her bag up, got her pyjamas out, her face wipes and skin care. She went to the bathroom, got changed, took her makeup off and then washed and moisturised her face. She grabbed her clothes from the day before and folded them up. She walked out of the bathroom to see Brooklyn stood outside, waiting to use the bathroom.
"Oh sorry, I didn't take too long did i?" Katie asked Brooklyn.
"No, it's fine! Goodnight," Brooklyn said and smiled.
"Night!" Katie said and went back into Mikey and Andy's room.
"Ooh, she's back," Andy said and laughed.
"I can see that you dummy," Mikey said to Andy.
Katie laughed and sat on Mikeys bed.
"Are you sure you want me to sleep up here? I'm happy sleeping on the floor!" Katie insisted.
"No, I've said it's fine. That's that!" Mikey said and laid down on his makeshift bed, made out of blankets and some pillows off of the sofa. Katie got into Mikeys bed and laid down. Mikey's head was closer to Katie so he could still speak to her. Andy fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, flat out.
"You know, you're so beautiful without makeup," Mikey whispered.
"Thank you," Katie whispered back and smiled.
"You know, floors aren't comfy," Mikey whispered and laughed, quietly.
"Come get up here with me then, it's your bed anyway," Katie said quietly.
"Are you sure?" Mikey asked.
"Yes, Come on," Katie said. Mikey stood up and got into bed next to Katie. Katie rolled over so they were facing each other. Mikey looked at her lips and then back to her eyes.
"You really are beautiful," Mikey told Katie.
"You really are the sweetest person," Katie said and smiled.
"Well, goodnight," Mikey said and laughed quietly.
"Night," Katie replied. Mikey hugged Katie and Katie wrapped her arms around his neck. Mikey looked at Katie and then leant in to kiss her. Katie smiled and kissed Mikey. The kiss continued and led to Mikey kissing Katies neck, leaving marks, only one or two. Katie then kissing Mikeys neck, leaving small marks, again not very many.
Then, to ruin the mood, Katies phone vibrated next to a cup, causing it to rattle. They stopped kissing and Katie rolled over to put her phone on silent.
Katie put her phone on silent and rolled back over to face Mikey.
"Goodnight," Katie said and shut her eyes.
"Goodnight, gorgeous," Mikey replied and put his arm round Katie. They both fell asleep, hugging each other.
"Andyy!" Brook shouted from the kitchen, waking the entire flat up.
"What?" Andy said, drowsily. Katie rolled over and tried to cover her ears. Mikey chuckled and then poked Katie.
"I broke something again," Brook replied.
"Rye!" Andy shouted.
"Yeah I got it," Rye shouted back to Andy and went into the kitchen.
"Morning, love birds," Andy said and looked at Katie and Mikey.
"Morning Fovvs," Mikey replied.
"Morning," Katie said.
"I'm gonna go shower, do not disturb," Andy said.
"Okay," Mikey and Katie replied. Andy went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Mikey put his head on Katies chest.
"I'm so tired," Mikey said.
"Same," Katie replied. Mikey looked up and looked at Katie's neck. He laughed to himself.
"What's up with you?" Katie asked.
"Oh nothing," Mikey said.