Part Nine ♡

"Go on, tell me," Cassidy said.
"Right well, I didn't know he was there until I got to my room. I'd given Sophie that hoodie to wear because she wanted to. I went up into my room and he was sat on my bed. He said he messed up and was sorry. I told him to get out and then he stood up and saw the marks on my neck. He pushed me against my wall and shouted at me, asking who they were from. I didn't tell him, pushed him off of me and he left. I was so scared, I didn't know what he was gonna do.." Katie said, her eyes beginning to tear up again.
"What a dickhead. I've never liked him," Cassidy said and hugged Katie.
"I know, I'm the biggest idiot," Katie said and hugged Cassidy back.
"No you're not, you've moved on. He can't take that," Cassidy said.
"I don't know how he knows though Cas," Katie said.
"Brooklyn put a video of you all in Asda," Cassidy replied.
"Oh right," Katie replied.
"Right, let's watch High School Musical!" Cassidy said and covered herself with the blanket. The movie started at they both sang along to every single song.
While Katie and Cassidy were watching High School Musical, Mikey had been texting Katie. Katies phone had been on silent on the kitchen counter, so obviously she hadn't seen the texts.
Mikey to Katie:
Hey did you get home Okay?xx
No reply.
After the movie had finished Cassidy turned the film off and put 'Celebrity Juice' on. It's one of the funniest shows around. Katie stood up and went to get her phone.
"Oh shit, I forgot to text Mikey..." Katie said and sat back down next to Cassidy.
"Well, text him now," Cassidy said.
Katie to Mikey:
Hey, yeah I got home Okay. Sorry I didn't reply, I'm at Cassidy's. Something happened when I got home so I've been feeling a little bit in need of a girls night ah xx
Mikey to Katie:
Oh thank god you're okay. I thought something had happened because you didn't answer me. If you want, ring me and we can talk about what's happened?xxx
Katie to Mikey:
Okay, I'll ring you in 5 xxx
Mikey to Katie:
Okay xxx
"I have to go ring Mikey, I'll be right back," Katie said and stood up, she went out into the balcony and sat on one of the lounge chairs.
She rang Mikey and he answered, instantly.
"Hey," Katie said.
"Hey, what happened when you got home?" Mikey asked.
"Well, I got in and Sophie came and talked to me. I still had your hoodie on, I forgot to give you it before I left, sorry ah." Katie said.
"It's fine, carry on," Mikey said.
"Right, and then Sophie wanted to wear the hoodie because, her words, 'Brook has touched it'" Katie continued.
"Awe bless her," Mikey said and laughed.
"So I let her wear it and then just as I was about to go pack my bag to stay at Cassidys, Sophie asked what was on my neck. Thanks for dropping me in that." Katie said and giggled.
"Hey, I got more shit off of the boys once you left, be glad it was just your sister!" Mikey said.
"Right well, so then I told her and went into my room and my ex, yes. MY EX! Was sat on my bed," Katie said.
"What? Why?" Mikey asked.
"He said he was sorry for cheating on me and that he 'messed up'. Which obviously he did because no one likes cheaters." Katie told Mikey.
"That's just facts, what did he say then?" Mikey asked.
"Then he stood up, I think he saw the marks on my neck. Which again, thanks by the way." Katie said.
"Yeah yeah, blame it on me," Mikey said and laughed.
"Then he pushed me up against my wall and poked my neck really hard, it actually hurt like oh my gosh," Katie said.
"Wait, seriously?" Mikey asked.
"I'm sorry, would I make this up?" Katie asked.
"No, just carry on," Mikey said.
"Then I told him to get out, pushed him off me and he stormed out of my house. Practically breaking my front door. Obviously it was going to upset me, so when I went Downstairs Sophie didn't ask about it. I just asked for your hoodie back, she gave me it and I left." Katie said.
"Well, he sounds like an absolute dickhead," Mikey said.
"Yeah, he is," Katie replied.
"Wait, you said he cheated on you?"  Mikey asked.
"Yeah, a week before your Sheffield show. I split up with him two days before," Katie explained.
"I don't like him, and I've never met him. As if he cheated on you?! What an idiot!" Mikey replied, shocked.
"You're so cute," Katie said, smiling away to herself.
"Why, thank you! You're not too bad yourself," Mikey replied and laughed.
Cassidy walked out into the area Katie was sat.
"Hey, do you want a cup of tea? It's getting cold out here aswell!" Cassidy said to Katie.
"I'll be back in a minute and can I have a cup of tea, please!" Katie replied.
"Yeah, don't be long!" Cassidy said and walked back inside.
"Right, I'll let you get off? I'll talk to you tomorrow," Mikey said.
"Yeah, I'll talk to you when I finally wake up," Katie said and laughed.
"Yeah, Okay. Bye!" Mikey said.
"Bye," Katie said.
"I lo-" Mikey began to say before Katie hung up he phone, cutting him off. Katie stood up off of the lounge chair and walked back inside.
"Britain's got talent is on!" Cassidy said and sat down in front of the tv.
"Oh yay! I like watching this, it's so funny," Katie said and sat next to Cassidy.
While they were both watching the tv and laughing at all the stupid auditions and acts, Cassidy fell asleep. Katie looked at Cassidy and stood up.
Katie walked into the spare room and got into bed. She plugged her phone in to charge and she fell asleep.