Octo-Pie

Chapter 14: Octo-Pie

"Yo Marina, I may be a cake girl at heart, but I also love Octo-Pie" Pearl says, looking at Marina with a smile.

"Aww Pearlie, I'm not sure whether to be flattered or scared..." Marina says, not processing what Pearl said

'haha she doesn't realize what I just said' Pearl thought with a smile.

They finish announcing the stages and head back to their studio.

"Rina, I could really go for some Octo-Pie right now" Pearl says, looking at her girlfriend.

"Then why don't you go get some" Marina says, still not processing.

Pearl blushes slightly.

"Aight then!"

Pearl throws herself at Marina and locks her lips with hers, while throwing her hands around her neck.

Marina had not expected Pearl to do so, but closed her eyes and deepens the kiss, putting her hands around her waist.

A minute later, they needed air so they broke apart.

"That's was some good Octo-Pie yo!" Pearl says as she walks away to their seats by the window.

It took Marina a full 10 seconds to realize what Pearl had said and began to blush uncontrollably as she notes that she had said that live.

"Pearlie!" Marina said.

"Haha so you finally realized it eh!?" Pearl says while laughing at her girlfriend.

Teal was basically Marina's skin color now, since she was blushing really hard.

"Oh look, it's almost time for the stage rotations." Pearl says as she drags her still blushing girlfriend.

That's it for this chapter! Sorry that it's not as long as it should be but I just finished a long Agent 8 and Pearlina chapter so I'm kinda tired lol. I always wanted to write a short on the dialogue Pearl had said about Loving Octo-Pie XD

If you guys are confused about the Octo-Pie thing, I think it means something um sexually but for the safety of kids , I changed it up to a sweet innocent kiss ._.

You're welcome

XD Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya next time