Look alikes

Chapter 60: Look alikes

"Marina are you done yet? You've been in there for like 20 minutes y'know." Pearl said, as she messes with the headband on her head. "Damn, I look fresh in this costume though."

The inkling wore short shorts that had some writing that Pearl didn't understand. Underneath the shorts was some black shirt tights  She also wore some sort of crop top with a black muscle shirt underneath. The crop top had a fist and some more words Pearl didn't understand.

"There's a lot to this costume Pearlie." She heard her girlfriend giggle, causing her to pout. " Be patient."

"But I wanna seeee"

"Okay okay, hold on you baby."

A few moments later, Marina exits their bathroom. Pearl's jaw drops as she takes in the sight of her beautiful girlfriend.

Marina wore a sports bra that was similar to Pearl's crop top but it had a water drop on the front. She wore short shorts that matched with her top that had similar writing that she couldn't read. She had a waist bead thing wrapped around her waist. Her tentacles were kinda the same as it always been but a few yellow bands were clipped on. On her right arm was a half blue and half red circle and on her left was a blue band.

"W-Whoa...I uh." Pearl felt her cheeks warm up as she began to drool.

"You're such a perv Pearlie." Marina said, patting the Inkling's head. This caused Pearl to snap outta her gay mess and wiped her drool off her face.

"Uh no I'm not! But uh... You look really really great in that babe. So sexy." She says, eyeing the toned muscles.

Marina turns a little teal at Pearl's comment. "Pearl!"

"What? I'm just sayin the truth."
================================

"You know, you really look like Nessa, Rina." Pearl says as she looks at a pic of the revealed gym leaders for the new Pokemon game that was coming out.

"No I don't. I don't get why everyone keeps saying that."

"It's because it's true! Are you secretly Nessa?"

Marina groans as Pearl laughs. The engineer picks up the laughing inkling, who shouts in surprise and clings onto Marina. "What the- what is the meaning of this?!"

"Since we are talking about look a likes, you must be Bea." Marina giggled as she hugs the inkling, who struggles to get free. "I feel like you two would have the same personality. Cocky, stubborn, chaotic but kind, caring and loving. Plus you're both cute."

"No way!" Pearl pouted. "I ain't cute. I'm tough."

"Like Bea."

"We don't know that yet! She may be a big softie like you."

"You're a bigger softie. Don't you remember last night? Cuddles me all night. Gave so many kisses and those words you said to me."

Pearl's ears turns pink. "I-I don't know what youre talking about!"

"Yes you do~" Marina kissed the older idol's cheek.
================================
Just wanted to do some fluff before I got back into writing my main stories. Probs gonna do another fluff later today :P

Haven't played Pokemon sword/shield  yet. Might get it only because of Nessa and Bea. Giving me Pearlina vibes just by looking at them lol.