PHASE 12 - I WANT TO ORDER AN AERO TWIRL!!!

Gate Guardian for Dummies, page 5. Weapon Gems.

These magical gems have the power to materialize in a specific weapon that can be used to fight Eidolons. Eidolons are not affected by any normal weapon, not even a nuclear bomb. Only Weapon Gems can be used to fight them.

A strong example of this weapon is my katana, which was the standard weapon of the shrine maidens. I had the Weapon Gem installed on my watch so that I can deploy it anytime an Eidolon attacks me.

Tiara gave it to me since she’s not comfortable using a sword. She’s better off barehanded.

Let’s go to the battle!

<>

Tiara kicked the ground as she dashed forward to the enemy skeleton. The enemy then responded by magically launching fireballs from its bony hands!

Through my ability <Presage>, I can see the events that will happen twelve seconds in advance! I memorized the pattern where the giant skeleton will fire his projectiles!

“Right, right, left, right!” I commanded Tiara. Tiara obediently jumped to the right, then right, a single dash to the left, and then right. There, she found a clean opportunity to attack!

“Haaaa!” Tiara made a right hook! There was an impact that broke the collarbone of the skeleton! The Eidolon only made a step back, even if it was a direct attack.

Tiara was about to connect her other punch but then I ordered Tiara to retreat. I saw in my vision that the Eidolon will have a quick counterattack if Tiara continued her combo punches.

I raised my hand, and I gathered light energy from around me. After a whole second, the light materialized a chilling disk in a shape of a snowflake! It was as big as a regular plate, but it’s full of prana!

“<Snowflake Shuriken>!!!” I threw the icy disk, targeting the enemy’s feet, and bull’s eye! Upon contact, the skeleton’s right feet was now a frozen solid! Now it cannot move freely!

Meanwhile, Tiara was charging a ball of blue flame from her two hands. She was holding it in her chest level as she channels for more energy!

“<Bahamut Burst>!!!” Tiara’s orb of blue flame released a beam of sapphire photons that went straight to the skeleton’s head! The Eidolon was unable to endure the attack, so it crashed to the ground.

Tiara and I dashed forward to seize the opportunity! It’s finally down, so we can land a true deadly hit! Tiara was able to move close first, but before she can deliver a deadly smash, the skeleton stood up and prepared a gigantic sweep with its right arm!

Unfortunately for our enemy, I already foresaw the attack thanks to <Presage>. I ran with all my might and stabbed the thin air.

“<Aero Twirl>!!!” I shouted!

A horizontal tornado was formed, and drilled through the giant skeleton’s stomach! My spell left a huge hole on its wizard’s robe, as well as a critical damage to the Eidolon’s spine!

Tiara then jumped ten meters above, and readied her final attack!

“<Fafnir Smash>!!!” Her right arm was filled with a brown aura that was shaped into a giant dragon’s arm! She used the tremendous energy she gathered to smash the skeleton’s head directly!

Bam! A huge crater was formed due to the power of Tiara’s finishing blow! There was a sonic boom that made the dust particles fly all over the mansion.