PHASE 92 - MY LUCKY BOXERS!

“Let’s go! Hurry!” I shouted as I take the charge towards Amy and Ayano’s battlefield. There are some Cursed Guardians who chased us, but they are quickly put down by Kristoff’s arrows and Key’s invisible blasters.

We are already crossing the frozen lake when someone’s clumsiness spooked me once again.

“Kyaaaaaah!” Tiara cried as she slipped. She managed to grab my belt before having her face smacked to the ground. It made a crack to the frozen waters, but it won’t break anytime soon.

I also heard something being ripped. I looked below, and realized that my pants have been torn off! Now my white and blue striped boxers are exposed! “What the heck, Tiara!” I yelled.

“Eeeek! Ah! I’m sorry! I-I’m so sorry Rikkun!” Tiara bowed, still holding half of my pants.”I-I’ll repair it immediately!”

“We don’t have much time! We have to go!” Kristoff shouted.

<>

We’re finally at the third battlefield. And it’s a lot more crowded than I thought.

There are about fifty black cloaked enemies, and there are only about ten allied Gate Guardians here. Amy is currently resting in a glowing magical circle that looks like it was being cast by a healing priest.

“Amy!” I shouted as I approached her. “What happened?”

“I’m okay now.” Amy gave a genuine smile. “There’s just too many minions here. I can’t get close to Diadem… Hey, why are you on your boxers?”

I ignored her last sentence.

I looked up at the snowy hill and saw my most hated black swordsman. I tightened my grip on my watch, ready to deploy my Weapon Gem but Amy gave me the warmth of her palms.

“I told you before… I got this. If you wanted to help, go beat those small fries. I can take Diadem by myself, I assure you.”

I made a silent nod. And then I shouted to my fellow members. “Listen! We are going to pave way for Lord Freya to take on Diadem!”

“Right!” All of the Gate Guardians confirmed.

“You don’t sound like a leader with those boxers of yours…” Ayano commented with her cheeks blushing. Please ignore her.

As we wait for our goddess to recover, we charged and cleared the way to Diadem, who is just there watching the battlefield with crossed arms. His vicious red glare doesn’t get old.

Tiara returned with a determined stare as her right fist glowed yellow.

“<Shenlong Drive>!!!” A golden dragon surged in a straight line, completely obliterating the horde of enemies. It’s like how Moses split a sea.

“Charge!” I yelled as I pointed my katana forward.

“Orraaaaaaaaah!!!”

Countless steel clashes echoed around the snowy foot of the mountain. Unlike before, I can defeat a Cursed Guardian with ease. I will just cast my <Moonlight Slash> to blind them while giving a swift strike!

Kristoff, Drex, and Benedict are also showing off. Kristoff’s arrows always give a clean headshot, Drex is also sweeping his enemies with his mighty mace, and Benedict has been slashing his giant sword that would launch the enemy to the air.

“<Goddess Core: Freya Ascension>!!!” Our goddess has completely healed! “Thank you, guys!” She winked as she gave us a flying kiss.

Kristoff, Drex, Benedict and I had our nose bleeding. We all fell down to the ground. I can’t believe her godly charms can destroy us!