PHASE 20 - THE PUTRID SIBLINGS

“I can no longer feel his presence,” Freya said. “I suppose we’re safe.”

The smoke completely faded, and there is no trace of the red-eyed man. Those chilling feelings from my skeleton were extinguished when that man went away.

No. I had a feeling that he let us go. He may be toying on us, but I think we’re on his mercy. That man could’ve killed both of us easily.

The blonde beauty landed beside Tiara, and she checked the shrine maiden’s body parts; hands, armpits, back, and even thighs. “Are you okay?” She asked.

“I-I’m fine,” Tiara said with a blush. “I-It’s an honor to fight with you, Lord Freya...”

“The pleasure’s mine.” Freya smiled brightly.

This blonde woman is the pinnacle of beauty. She’s so well endowed and tall as those beauty queens in the world pageants. The name of the Norse goddess of beauty and warfare really suits her well. If only she doesn’t cover her face with a mask…

“W-Why are you looking at me? I’ll get pregnant if you stare at me like that.” Freya said.

Hearing those, I shook my head in order to put me back in reality. I never thought that I’ve been staring at that blonde’s cleavage for half a minute! I spanked my head over and over. Where’s your woman-hating personality, Alaric!?

“A-Anyway.” Freya cleared her voice. “You guys should alert the shrine maidens about this.”

“R-Right!” Tiara pumped her fist. “With determination, I will get there fast!”

Then the idiot shrine maiden bolted forward in a flash! She’s so quick that she made me eat the dust and cough several times. There’s no way I can catch up to her with that speed!

“You should chase her immediately. Don’t worry, I’ll be by your side when you need me. Until then…”

Freya flew up in the sky with the velocity of a jet fighter. From here, she looked like a meteor rushing to the west. I’m pretty sure she’ll go back to Mirose Grande.

<>

I finally reached the shrine. There, the shrine maidens gathered in front of the main door. They are having this chaotic commotion as if they don’t know what to do. I saw the voluptuous Ayano first and talked to her.

“What happened!?” Ayano is getting impatient and nervous.

“Didn’t Tiara wake you all up?”

“Well, Y-Yeah…” Ayano scratched her head. “But Tiara’s story made us more disoriented.”

“Rikkun!” Tiara entered the scene as she ran towards us. “I woke everyone up!”

“What did you tell them!?”

“I told them when I was staring at my new idol badge and then a bad guy showed up! He glared and said many mean things and then poof! He disappeared! And then poof! He appeared in front of me and then he has a cool sword and I was scared! And then Bang! Lord Freya entered the scene and then there was an explosion! Boom! And then I released <Shenlong Drive>! Hiyaaaaa!”

Tiara’s storytelling is with facial expressions, hand gestures, and full of action.

“That’s pure unnecessary details!” I smashed her head as I scolded her. “That’s why everyone’s confused!”