PHASE 11 - THIS MEAL IS SO YUMMY THAT I WANT TO EAT YOU TOO

Heushac's house can only accommodate four people, and there's five of us who are supposed to stay in that house: Rikkun, Heushac, Eliseo, Key, and I.

So I decided to give way and that I will spend the nights in my condo from now on, together with adorable white-haired Key~. Those two and a half men can have their private time at their house and we the girls can have our own here. Case solved.

But for some reason, the air between us girls is awkward. I mean, Key is never talkative and all I can spout is nonsense. Key-chan is a 500-IQ genius and I'm brick stupid. I don't know if we can have a synergy at all!

She's just sitting on the sofa, playing games on her tablet all day, all night long. And I'm trying hard to formulate a topic for us to talk about. I can't handle this kind of silent atmosphere after all...

"U-Um... Key-chan? W-Would you like some tea?"

"That's the fifth time you asked me that. I don't enjoy tea. Don't stress yourself too much, Tiara."

"...Auu..." I silently cried. "How about playing chess?... O-Or word puzzles?"

Key didn't look at me, but I can see that she just frowned. It's like she's telling me to screw off and leave her alone.

I've made a lot of friends out of my classmates, shrine maidens and the Idol Club but I can't seem to get a grip with this girl...

"How about we talk about your failed love story with Alaric?" Key suddenly spoke.

Slowly, blood pressure went up to my head that made my face red. I didn't expect her to be so interested in my romantic affairs!

"Y-You don't have to bring that kind of topic..."

Suddenly there were three gentle knocks on the door.

"Tiaraaaa. It's me!" It was Rikkun's voice.

"Oh. Speak of the devil." Key commented in a monotone. "I think this is fate..."

I hurriedly opened the door and accommodated Rikkun.

He's holding lunch boxes that contain our dinner. "I bet you girls are hungry. I cooked for you two."

"C-Come inside, Rikkun. You'll get cold... Ahahaha..."

I'm glad that he's here with our food, and now I can't remove the blush and the smirk on my face. It makes it a lot obvious that I've been longing to see him like a loyal dog waiting for his master to come home!

As Rikkun sat beside the busy-gaming Key, the white-haired girl made a comment. "How sweet of you to give Tiara some dinner."

"I have food for you too. I came here because I'm just concerned about the wellbeing of you guys. Tiara may know how to cook, but she might eat your share of the food too." Then Rikkun looked at me with his concerned eyes. "I also know that Key will be leaving an odd atmosphere so I went here to wipe that contaminated air off."

Rikkun doesn't need to have his <Presage> active to be a good fortune teller. He hits all the points as if he already foresaw this.

I opened the bento box and discovered the real treasure. Baked macaroni with bacon toppings and lots of cheese! This is heaven~

"Mmmmm~" I held my blushing warm cheeks as I enjoy this excellent meal. "...To be able to cook such a yummy dish... It makes me want to also eat you up~"