PHASE 48 - CRIMSON BLOOD HAND

Void Wolf is now living up his name, becoming a giant big bad wolf. He's now a ten-meter tall werewolf with dark coating and razor sword-like claws. His fangs are like giant blades that could easily cut any armor in half. There are several Aztec linings all over his body that keeps glowing.

He is now Fenrir, the beast that is capable of destroying the gods.

"Anti-God, huh..." Helena forced a smile as sweat crawled downward on her cheek. "...Neo..."

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!!!"

Fenrir roared and the ground shook. Then he smashed his giant paws to Lord Zeus! In the nick of time, the God of Thunder dashed backward to avoid getting hit!

The big bad wolf charged an orb of darkness from its mouth, and released it forward! It was not aimed at Helena, but it was for her little brother who was just an innocent bystander!

"Heushac!"

In the nick of time, Helena managed to dash and cut the black orb in half. But it was too late. That attack was a trap! The shattered orb of light burst off chains that shackled the thunder knight's body!

"Sis!" Heushac shouted.

"Stay back!" Helena answered. "I can break this chains easily-!!!"

It was no good! The chains are glowing, and it seemed that it's absorbing her strength! Brute force or even magical spells won't break the chains alone! Her prana is slowly depleting, making Lord Zeus revert back to her normal form.

"...H...Heu...shac..." Helena was so helpless that all she can do is stare at her crying brother. Her face went pale as all her energy left her body.

Suddenly, another set of chains spawned from Fenrir's mouth that grabbed the helpless sword princess and pulled it down to its throat!

"Hraaaaaaaah!" Helena, with her little remaining strength, struggled to crawl out from the gigantic wolf's tongue. She reached out her sword hand, attempting to touch her brother's arms so that he can pull her out.

"Heushac!!!" Helena cried.

Heushac rushed. "Take my hand!"

Helena made a wise move by stabbing her sword to the wolf's jaw, preventing the mouth to close. As soon as the sword princess used her remaining strength to break the chains, she immediately jumped to reach her brother's hand!

"Hang in there! I'll just have to pull you-"

But then...

There was a loud crunch. As the dark wolf shut its mouth, Helena's right arm was severed and the sword she's holding tumbled to the air until it stabbed itself on the ground in front of Heushac.

"...out..." Heushac's eyes lost its glow as he realized he only managed to save a part of his big sister.

That monster... He swallowed Helena!

Heushac's eye opened so wide as he witnesses the end of his sister. A stream of tears washed his face.

Everything happened so fast...

"No... No... No... Not my sister!" Heushac clenched his fist. "...Helenaaaaa!!!"

<>

Tears gushed out of my eyes as my perception of time stopped.

Heushac's cries made me remember Helena's words to me.

"You know, I quite like you. I see you as a dependable brother, like a Baby Brother 2.0"