PHASE 33 - I FEEL AT HOME WITH MY HOMIES

Quick Trivia. Amy or Jeannette’s ability <Royal Imperative> is a spell to command a person with absolute obedience. It won’t have any effect on a person who does not trust her at all. This ability can only affect humans and not to Eidolons. She gains one power to <Royal Imperative> every day, and stackable for a maximum of three.

I wonder if she used it to make me fall in love with her two years ago. Just kidding, I admit she fooled me without using her superpowers.

<>

It was already midnight when we got out of the amphitheater. Ranley has been dragging the nape of my neck while Ranley and Daughty drill their fists on my head. Ow ow ow ow! It hurts!

“You’re so lucky, Alaric the Arrogant!” They both said.  

“W-What the heck did I do to you guys!?”

“That poor Tiara’s feelings will be wasted! We know she will be your next victim!” They both said. “Little did she know that you will reject her!”

“As if I can do that- Hey that hurts! Stop!” I protested. I struggled, but Ranley’s big fatty arms make it impossible for me to escape!

We are on our way to the parking lot when a blue SUV stopped in front and opened the window. It was Macho Steel.

“Hop in.” Macho Steel smiled. “I’ll escort you to your houses.”

“Thanks, Mr. Kent,” Heushac replied with a smile as he began scratching his head. “But we’re planning to have a LAN party at my place tonight.”

“LAN party?” Macho Steel turned his head thirty degrees. Then he began caressing his imaginary beard. “Hoh~ What games are you planning to play?”

<>

Macho Steel insisted that we ride in his car. He said that he’ll be taking us to his place, and we will have a gaming session there. At first, we were skeptical until we saw his house.

It was a two-story brown house, and he even has his mini Big Ben that’s about four meters! I can’t believe he was living alone in this big house!

“Sugooooiii!!! You have a big black clock!” Daughty exclaimed.

All of us turned to Daughty with a disgusted face. We certainly heard him wrong.

When we entered the house, I felt something strange. I blacked out for an instant, except that I didn’t see a pure black background but that of a static like those in TV. It occurred to me three times, like a dimming bulb.

But I ignored it since I don’t feel scared or something. Maybe my eyes are just tired.

Macho Steel revealed ten gaming PC’s on his living room. He is complete with high-end system units, widescreen monitors, colorful glowing mouse and keyboard, and 3D headsets! This guy is a full-blood gamer!  

“I and my high school friends built this setup, but as you see, we are adults now. We are busy at work, and we only have LAN parties when there are long holidays. I remember my boys when I saw you five. So I think I’ll repay the nostalgia you gave me.” Macho Steel spread out his hands. “You can use any machine you want!”

“Thanks, Macho Steel!” We all cried in unison. Then we jumped to our respective seats.

“Oh, Alaric.” Mr. Kent tapped my shoulder. “I picked the best picture. This is yours.”