PHASE 93 - AETERNOS ASCENSION

<<<>>>

Darkness. Pure darkness. The only thing I can see is this crimson eyes glaring at me. I was filled with sadness, despair, terror, and hate.

YOU SHALL CHOOSE NOW!!! YOU CAN NEVER SAVE THEM BOTH!!!

<<<>>>

When I opened my eyes, I realized that I’m on a sleeping bag, inside a large carriage. I exhaled three times, playing my smokey breath as if I’m a kid. It’s so weird that physics apply to this snowy field in Yami, but I don’t feel cold somehow. The temperature is just right.

I went out of the carriage and saw Tiara, who is so focused on her knitting. She’s repairing the pants that she tore a while back. And that’s when I realized that I’m still on my boxers.

“Oh, Ric. Good morning.” Amy said as she gave me a cup of hot chocolate. I looked at my watch and noticed that I was out for about ten hours.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Everything is fine, don’t worry. You just passed out due to fatigue.” Amy smiled.

Amy looks like she has recovered her energy too, although there’s a bandage on her left arm. When she noticed that I’m staring at it, she swung it around to prove that she’s completely fine.

“Where are the others?” I said.

“They’re helping the wounded. We’re back on our regular backup support.”

“What about the raid?”

“This battle is longer than you thought. Apparently, the enemy is holding their last line of defense. The Black Cross is doing this operation thoroughly to prevent any casualties. That’s the reason why the progress is somewhat slow.”

“Here it is, Rikkun!” Tiara presented my fixed pants to my face. “I finally repaired it!”

I wore my newly knitted pants and it felt great having my legs not exposed anymore. Tiara is so good at repairing clothes. Now she makes a really good waifu.

“D-Did you like it?”

“Yes!” I smiled. “I won’t thank you for repairing it though. It’s your fault in the first place.”

“I-I’m glad that you like it! Ahahaha... “ Tiara slowly scratched her head like an idiot.

When Tiara realized that I’m with Amy, her facial expression became serious. We three are alone in this place. And now, there’s an awkward dead air. This is the consequence of having a love triangle.

Tiara decided to let go as she broke the atmosphere. “I-I-I’m sorry if I interrupted you!” She bowed. And then she ran away from the scene.

I was about to call out her name but when I noticed Amy’s frown, my mouth refused to move. Amy bowed as if she was looking at the swirl of her hot chocolate.

“You know that Tiara loves you, right? She may be abruptly denying it, but considering that she spent seven million timelines in an attempt to save you, there’s no way that she only looks at you as a friend.” Amy said in a serious tone.

“Yeah… “ I muttered.

“Actually, I feel bad about it. But I still have to stay true to my feelings. I won’t back down on my love too. So it’s up to you to choose between us. Right, Ric?” Amy gave a smile with a hint of guilt.

I’ve had broken a lot of hearts from girls who loved me, but this time, I can’t do it. Tiara and Amy are both precious in my life, and I don’t want to lose any of them. They have sacrificed a lot just to win my heart, and choosing one would leave a bad taste in my mouth.