PHASE 6 - WE WASTED A WHOLE CHAPTER FOOLING AROUND

"So... Do you have any 'genius' idea on how to look for Eliseo?" Rikkun asked.

"Of course I have!" Ayano exclaimed. "Look at this!"

My senior proudly presented a cartographic sketch of a... goat? No, it's the face of a person! Considering that the drawing has long hair, I presume that it's supposed to be the face of Eliseo. The eyes are misaligned, the nose looks upside-down, and the mouth looks like a reverse mustache. The only thing she got is the face outline which is oblong. It's hard to interpret the sketch, but it's definitely Eliseo!

"Are you sure you didn't skip your kindergarten drawing class?" Rikkun smirked.

"How rude! This is the fruit of my efforts!" Ayano said. "Hey Tiara, what do you think of my drawing?"

"Uh..." I scratched my head, trying to formulate the words that wouldn't hurt her feelings. I gave an innocent smile as I made the verdict. "...I'll give you a passing score, Ayano Senpai~"

"What..." Rikkun's jaws hanged. "Is your passing score one out of ten?"

"Ha! Shut up! You lose, Alaric! My cartographic sketch is the winner!" Ayano proudly said as she revealed a stockpile of papers that looked like copies of her drawing. "Now we distribute this paper and ask around!"

<>

We ended up distributing the papers to a nearby old-style bar that has a wild west vibe. Ayano is passionately asking the customers one by one if they saw the man that has the same face on her sketch, but no good.

Meanwhile, Rikkun and I took a break and settled down to rest for a couple of minutes.

I'm hungry...

I went to the counter and the bartender who is an old woman. For some reason, she has been glaring at me and examining every inch of my face.

"Hey there, young girl... I think your face looks familiar..." The old lady said.

We've met before! This grandma... She's one of the leaders of the black cultists who abducted me and put me to the stake! I... I have to escape before she recognizes me!

Bam!

I failed to flee! Her heavy hand squeezed my arm! "Tell me... Who are you!?"

"I'm Ti-..." I stopped myself. I almost revealed my name! I have to come up with something quick! Wait... That menu board behind her may give me some ideas for a fake name.

"Ti... Tielsie... Burger..."

"That is a made-up name!" The old woman growled. "What is your real name!?"

"Eeeek!" I shrieked. I hurriedly looked at every direction. I have to make a better name! "I-I-I'm Aimer!!!"

"Aimer what!?"

"Aimer... Gencyexit!!!"

"That name sounds a lot like that sign over there!"

The old woman pointed at the sign Emergency Exit. She's smart and terrifying! Her grip tightened as every second goes by!

"What is your real name!!!"

My eyes swung to the nearest wine bottle beside me. "M-M-Maria!!!"

"Maria what!?"

"M-Mariaclara Twelvepercentproof!!!"

The old lady's nails sunk to my skin! "There's a number in your name!?"