PHASE 53 - MAGICAL IDOL TIARA-CHAN, TRANSFORM!

This is it.

I’m waiting at my dressing room, having my fellow shrine maiden Ayano handle my make up. All the Idol Club members are ready to go with this musical play.

We had chosen the convention center of Dradecim City for our concert to hold more than a thousand people. Since we already have a lot of fans around the country, we are only able to afford this kind of place due to budget constraints.

“Are you guys ready?” Miss Harie asked quietly as she looked upon our faces. She has these headphones with a mic on her head.

I nodded in response.

“Good! Now proceed to the backstage, and we will start the show.”

I made a deep breath. I slapped my cheeks. Relax, Tiara, relax. Think that this is just your ordinary concert… except that I’m going to confess to the man I love. Man, I couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed whenever the final act is about to be delivered!

This is now or never!

<>

“Let us all welcome the Dradecim Idol Club!” The emcee shouted.

For the opening act, we Idols gave an appetizer number for our fans. We danced with smoothness, full of energy, and completely in sync. This club’s synergy is unmatched, making symmetry every time we move. Like a kaleidoscope. I honestly think we can compete against those Kpop groups that can be seen on Youtube.

I saw Rikkun at the very front and very centered seat. We arranged that special seat for him since he will be the main star of this show anyway.

His reaction is like when I first performed on the stage.

His eyes are wide, dazzling bright that are locked unto mine. His irises are telling that I’m an amazing angel. I returned his silent expression with a gaze that’s telling him to keep watching me.

<>

Let’s go to the musical play.

The first scene is where I woke up as an ordinary teenage girl, with no special talents whatsoever. I did my daily girly routine which is checking my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and taking a selfie after I woke up, taking a selfie in the bathroom while brushing my teeth, taking a selfie after taking a shower, and taking a selfie during breakfast, and another one before going to school.

(Wait, I know that most girls do this, but I don’t! Who wrote this script anyway!?)

I’m just a normal girl who went to senior high school. Yes. A normal girl who has the right to love.

But for this particular day, the ordinary girl named Tiara found out the grim news. Before she was able to get out of the house, she was warned by her mother.

“Tiara! Oh, my precious Tiara! I have bad news for you.” My mother (Played by Mrs. Martha Fontaine von Noctis, since she’s my mother if we’re talking about my soul) said as she laid down with a headache.

“Oh, what is it, my mother?” I held my chest.

“Your ultimate crush has been kidnapped by a demon!” My mother said. “He… He has been kidnapped by a monster!”

“That can’t be!” I cried.

Days go on without me having able to move on. I could no longer eat, sleep, or study properly. All I can think of is my ultimate crush, where he is, what’s his condition, or is he even eating. The happy days of the simple girl named Tiara came to an end as she is now stuck in this lifeless infinite routine of being an ordinary girl.