PHASE 61 - MY HIDDEN TALENT TO PICK UP GIRLS

For now, I will not worry about my next <Presage>, which involves me being a head-only creature waiting to be tortured by the voluptuous Brightmore Witch. I'll worry about it a night before the deadline, the same way I worry about my semester-long school projects.

I have a bigger problem shoving on my face right now.

It was the end of our Monday class. The afternoon sun rays are still hot, and it's invading my desk. I want to get out of my seat as soon as possible, but somebody grabbed my attention.

"Mister Alaric Eisenhower..." It was a girl from the other class. She has a scarlet hair and white complexion, with freckles all over her face. Clearly a ginger Scottish woman. With a 5'3 height, she's quite small, but not as small as Amy.

(Note to self: I will now use Amy as a scale whenever I see a dwarf. That pisses her off lol!)

I noticed that she's holding a pink card with heart stamp, so I immediately assumed her purpose. I turned to the girl lazily and cut her before she's able to continue.

"If you're going to confess, you may want to look in the mirror first."

Oh crap. I forgot that Tiara is still here beside my seat!

"Ouchack!" I screamed after she broke my nose cartilage with a swift jab. It was so fast that I just heard a swish of the wind! Anyway, being brutally punished is just a regular school day. Don't mind me.

"H-How many times do I have to tell you to stop being rude, Rikkun!?" Tiara sermoned me. Then she turned to the girl and bowed. "I-I'm sorry about my friend here. He appreciates your courage!"

"U-Ummm..." The ginger made a forced smile. "T-The truth is, I'm not here to confess."

The scarlet-haired girl opened the card and it revealed a shiny title: "SLEEPING BEAUTY". It's a play for the incoming cultural festival. It was filled with the story synopsis in a form of a poem. The background has a lot of heart logos that I mistook it for a love letter. Teehee! My bad.

"The Drama Club is inviting you once again to perform in the stage, Mister Alaric Eisenhower."

"Wooooooow!" Amy entered the scene as she appears to be eavesdropping. And she was quite surprised and looked at me with mixed amazement and doubt. "I didn't know that you have a talent aside from cooking like a mother..."

"Y-You didn't tell us that you're an actor, Rikkun!" Tiara pumped her fist as her eyes twinkled for me.

"Actually..." The red-haired girl continued. "He was our best actor in the last year cultural festival. We hired him for a fixed rate. Thankfully, our payment is worth it as his portrayal as King Arthur made a huge hit to the students, especially the girls!"

"That's right." Heushac turned around from his seat and forced himself inside the conversation while playing MOBA on his phone. "The whole opera dome was filled with deafening fangirl shouts when they heard Ric shout 'EXCALIBAAAAAAA!!!' before making a slash to the enemy knight, which was portrayed by ... my sister, apparently."

Yes, I remember that. Helena was also hired by the Drama Club to portray as Mordred because the club seriously has little members and no person can swing a sword like she do. Too bad she's not here to perform.

<>

Let's talk about me being an actor. Making facial expressions such as anger, confusion, and cute-charming-smiles-that-can-command-a-girl-to-drop-her-panties is easy, because of my natural talent. The only challenging thing to do is to cry because I'm a manly man.