PHASE 29 - IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEACH EPISODES WITH FANSERVICE, SKIP THIS

I don't know what to feel about this beach episode.

Neutral news, I'm the only thorn among the roses. Good news, I'm surrounded by beautiful girls. Bad news, they are all my friends.

I feel like I've been left out in this paradise. If only I have a male friend here whom I can talk and relate to...

It's seven in the morning, and the beach is still much unoccupied. I've finished changing, and I have this shorts which were handpicked by Tiara and bought by Amy in the market last night. Platinum white with a huge flame decals. I was shocked at how Tiara got my taste in my own wear.

Oh, I am also topless, so it reveals my medium built body with fairly visible abs. I've been the apple of the eye of some bikini girls who are just passing by.

I was sitting under an umbrella, on this white sand. I'm watching every girl who goes out of the changing room. Sure those girls take a lot of time. Now I look like a creeper.

After fifteen whole minutes, they finally revealed themselves.

"H-How do we look?" Amy said.

Amy is wearing a black matching two-piece with golden stripes. The golden linings sparkle every time she moves, probably because of reflection from the sun. She abandoned the ribbons, and instead, she has this princess braided hair to add up to her cuteness. She's also wearing sandals that have heels to add height.

"U-Um... Is it really okay for me to wear this?" Tiara is shyly covering her cleavage by her arms.

Tiara is wearing white two pieces with red lining on the edges, which emphasize her almost perfect measurements and snow white skin. She got the largest boobs and thickest booty out of my friends here. It's the first time I've seen her long black hair tied in a ponytail by an adorable orange ribbon, so I was dazzled. Add her cute rosy cheeks to that, and it's an all-in-one package!

"D-D-Don't tell Heushac about this." Helena, through extreme circumstances, showed her embarrassed side.

Helena is wearing a pink tube with frills, and jean shorts that emphasize her long legs. She's wearing a straw hat that has a lot of accessories such as butterflies, stars, bow, and other sparkly things. This is far from the tomboyish Helena I know. Heushac will kill me just for staring at her.

"Hey, don't forget our newest member!" Amy said.

Then she fetched the white-haired thirteen-year-old artificial human. I think her name is Key, which is an experimental Gate Guardian. Her cute face is emotionless like a doll, the same as when we got her this morning. By the way, she's wearing a blue school swimming uniform. She got the whitest complexion over here.

If I'm going to rate the girls, I'll go 10/10 for Tiara. Next will be a tie between Helena and Amy for the score of 8/10.

I don't want to rate an underaged girl, so I didn't include Key on my imaginary contest. Why? I don't want to go to jail! I don't have a thing for illegal lolis! I'm not like those perverted people who are currently reading this story, duh.

I suddenly noticed that Tiara's face has been red for a while now. I went in front of her, caressed her hair and then slide my palms on her forehead. She's quite warm, but not enough to be considered a fever.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Your face looks redder than normal."

"R-R-Rikkun's naked body..." She muttered like a possessed woman, with a straight wide gaze. Steam came out from her ears.