PHASE 59 - HATERS GONNA HATE

Hate. Hate. Hate.

There’s so much hate inside my heart. All I can think of is hatred. All that’s left on me are my memories full of wrath. And all I can feel is that every people hate me.

I can feel the hate from Tiara since I’ve been trying to kill her twin. I can feel the hate for Amy since she only sees me with disgust. I can feel the hate from Heushac even if he’s far away since I failed to save his sister. I can also feel the hatred from the dead too. Chrisprel, Ranley, Daughty… They hate me for failing to save or even avenge them. I can feel Helena’s hate for the same reason.

All people only have hatred towards me, and I only have hatred against them.

Thanks to the power of the Curse, and the Old One’s nigh-omniscience, I am able to realize these things.

Cthulhu made an inaudible roar that echoed in this dimension. The submerged skyscrapers trembled as the vibration of the deafening noise went on.

<>

“Rikkun!” Tiara shouted. “Can you hear me?”

She was unable to contain me with her worthless exorcism spell, so they jumped to gain distance away.

I just noticed that I’m stuck in the heart of this godly Eidolon. The left part of my body is completely fused with this monster, and the other half remained intact. I can see two views; One from Cthulhu’s eyes and the other from the right eye of my dying old body. Soon, my human body will be converted into an empty carcass after I transfer my soul into this godly power.

“... I command you, Alaric Eisenhower, to discard all the hatred in your heart!”

Amy raised her arms, pointing at my human body. She used her <Royal Imperative> and commanded me to calm my anger down, but it didn’t have any effect. She repeated it once more, but then nothing happened.

Both of them realized that they should use force to restrain me. Amy activated her Goddess Core to turn into Lord Freya, and Tiara turned into the silver-haired witch with three fox tails!

Cthulhu made an inaudible sound, identical to those cry of the whales. It was so loud and deafening that it made anyone who could hear it be inflicted with insanity.

-----__------_______------!!!!

Tiara devolved back to her normal form and fell to her knees as she held their head, due to unimaginable pain.

“Ah!... Please help me… Mother… Asumi-nee… Rikkun… Help! I’m not a witch! Please don’t burn me! Nooooo!”

Tiara cried as she witnessed a scene from her past. Of course, that is my power as Lord Cthulhu, to give nightmares that would make anyone insane. She should be inside an illusion where she’s being burned at a stake.

“Tiara!” Freya exclaimed. Then she shifted glare at me.

My <Madness Inducement> ability does not work on gods. Freya is still there, completely healthy. I should dispose of her as soon as I can!

I commanded my gigantic dragon-clawed arms to smash her to a pulp, but the Goddess of Beauty have access to her powerful hip boosters! She flew forward, spiraling through my arm as she slowly paves her way to reach my human body!

If she can land a clear hit to my body before my soul gets transferred to this Eidolon, then that would be the end of me! I let out a mighty roar once again, making a strong shockwave to drive her off!