PHASE 86 - BED SCENE ONGOING, KEEP OUT

So for some reasons, I got a cute blonde loli-looking teenager on my bed.

And it’s not as exciting as what it sounds. She’s just sitting on my bed with her arms crossed, like a jealous housewife conducting a cross-examination against his doubtful husband.

"Heushac told me that you originally planned to confess to Tiara. Is that true?” Amy had her judging eyes on me.

“Why are you babbling nonsense about some random thoughts!?” I cried.

“Just answer me with a yes or no…” Amy already has a crossvein on her forehead.

Why is she scolding me as if I’m a two-timer womanizer!? Oh wait, am I?

Heer mood is quite ruined for no reason at all. And she’s about to destroy mine too. Just one of the reason I became a woman-hater. These animals easily change their minds just because they remembered something from the past. Come at me, feminists!

Anyway, she already knows, so there’s no harm in telling the truth… I suppose.

“Y-Yes! You happy now, you piece of jealous furball!”

Suddenly, Amy stared down. I couldn’t see her face, but I’m quite sure that she’s frustrated and mad. There was a five-second silence until she had this eerie reply.

“Kristoff is right.” She muttered.

“...What?”

Suddenly, she stood up and reached for my cheeks. She pulled my face and she pressed hers until our lips collided. It was just for a split second... a smack. But that moment was enough for me to feel her lips. It’s the very same soft, wet, and warm sensation I felt from the kiss from Lord Freya.

Then she looked at me with her own version of puppy eyes.

“...Everything that Kristoff said is true. I’m in love with you. I was an idiot for ignoring this feeling. I truly regret that I rejected your confession two years ago. I really wish that we could go back in time to fix all my mistakes.”

I was stunned. My brain failed to function once again. I’m completely silent.

Amy gave me a fake smile. But her purple eyes are filled with sincerity. “Go on... Reject me... I know that your heart belongs to someone else. I just wanted to get this lingering emotion off my chest.”

“I-It’s not like that,” I said. “I just-”

“You don’t know if you can still trust my feelings, right?” Amy said. Then suddenly, the golden cross sigil on her eyes glowed “By the power of my <Royal Imperative>, I command myself to tell my true feelings.”

“H-Hey, you don’t have to-”

“I’m madly in love with you, Alaric Eisenhower,” Amy said as golden dust sparkle around her. “Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be with you forever. I’ve always fantasized about having a family and kids with you-mmmph!”

She cut her own embarrassing confession by covering her mouth. Now her face… no, her whole body is red. I can tell that she’s so ashamed that she wanted to kill herself right now.

But I find it especially adorable.

“Amy!” I rushed to her and pressed her on my bed. I restrained her arms so that she could no longer escape. This scene of her falling for me is like my long-awaited dream. It’s like from a romantic movie. I never thought I would ever see her like this.