PHASE 75 - THE BEST SWORD IS THE SWORD THAT DOESN'T EXIST

I can feel the warmth of Tiara’s heart in this sword. Her affectionate smile, and her love from all the seven million timelines…

This is the materialization of the soul of the celestial maiden, the <Heart of Light>

As soon as I raised the glowing sword, silver wind swirled around its blade. The golden light faded, and I could no longer see the long sharp edge. Not even the hilt is visible, but I can feel its power. I can certainly touch and wield it.

“This is…”

I put the invisible sword in front of me. Even though I can’t see it, I can roughly estimate the length of the blade because of the swirling winds. It’s about five inches longer than a traditional katana.

I swung it left and right, and it can cut through the air with no problems at all. This sword that has no form and it is as light as a feather, but I can feel that the blade is as wide as a regular broadsword.

I heard the Outsider laugh out loud.

“Hahaha! Nonsense! This is utter nonsense! <Heavenly Blades> does not exist in all of the timelines in this universe, and yet you managed to pull out one! First, you willed yourself into existence against a timeframe deletion blaster… and now, you’re holding a sword that is a crystallization of love of the Brightmore Witch! You never fail to amaze me, Alaric Eisenhower!”

I looked at Tiara, who had her eyes closed while kneeling on the ground. She’s on a white magical circle, and silver balls of light are revolving around her unconscious body.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Time Fox was trembling with fear. With her instinct, she proceeded to run away from me, muttering telepathically.

“This can’t be! That… That is an anti-omnipotent weapon!”

Just when the gigantic fox reached her 200-meter mark, I swiped the unseeable sword in her direction. The silver wind followed, and it shackled the monster’s hands and tails, preventing her from further escaping!

“D-Damn you, Alaric Eisenhower!” The silver fox cried as she tried to struggle. But she cannot break free from the power of the mysterious sword!

I patted Tiara’s forehead softly as I murmured “I’ll be back for you.”

And then I turned back to the restrained fox, and chased her with my most powerful spell!

“<Moonlight Waltz>!!!”

Everything became black at the moment, and countless moon streaks were formed. When the lights returned, I have already teleported in front of the Celestial Time Fox. My invisible sword unleashed 99 slashes in just a split-second! 

There are about a hundred slice wounds on the Eidolon. Tails, legs, paws, abdomen, neck, and face. I have severed twenty ligaments and thirty-three major veins. All of its body parts are heavily wounded, and is oozing dark blood! I even managed to strike one of her eyes out!