PHASE 2 EXTRA © - THESE DAYS FEEL LIKE A CHORE TO ME

I had another weird dream…

But I forgot. So let’s move on.

This is my third day after meeting that airhead magical girl.

The morning started the very same way how the other day was. I’m late again, but luckily our teacher Macho Steel is currently attending a meeting about the quarrel incident yesterday. That bouncer got it all rough. There’s no substitute either, so the universe spared me a sermon just for this day.

During our idle hour, I was busy copying the homework of my other seatmate, when there was a soft pinch on my shoulder. It was the magical school girl, Tiara Hikari.

“H-Hey, Mister Alaric... “ This Japanese beauty keeps twirling her shiny black hair with her cute fingers, while maintaining an embarrassed face. “...W-What anime should I watch?”

“...Why are you asking me that? Do I look like an otaku magazine to you?” I said coldly.

“...U-Um… Well… Y-You seem to like those things, b-based on your phone gallery… A-And I want to have more topics when talking with you, b-because I think I’m a boring person...so…” Tiara is shyly bumping her index fingers again. “I-I’m not really that familiar with animes, so… I want you to recommend some...f-for starters…”

“Boku no Pico.” I immediately answered. Then I hid my devilish smirk with my hand.

“T-Thanks for the suggestion!” Tiara made a bright smile. “I’ll be watching it later after our class!”

I finally finished the assignment. Now, it’s time to talk to this annoying girl. She’s still playing her hair, as if she wants to put a sign on me. According to some internet sites, those playing-her-hair thingy is an indication that the girl likes you.

“Hey, are you hitting on me?” I made with an uninterested face to this Japanese school girl.

“I-I-I-I’m not!” Tiara shrieked with her blushing face. Then she bowed to hide her expression. “I-I don’t have time for those things. I-I do have a lot of responsibilities as a shrine maiden and a Gate Guardian, so having a romantic relationship is not on my mind right now…”

“That’s good.” I said. “I just want to make it clear because you’ve been playing with you hair like an idiot.”

Tiara panicky answered once again. “I-I-I’m just testing the new shampoo I bought last night! Look!” Then she pushed the tip of her silky hair on my nose.

The smell of her hair is quite addicting. It’s like having different delicious meals cooked by the very same chef. Yesterday, it smells like cherry blossoms. But now it smells like herbal essence.

“Hey, Alaric!” It was a shout from the entrance of the classroom.

“Eeeek!” Tiara cried. Suddenly, she withdrew her hair, tucked her hands between her thighs and bowed to hide her reddish cheeks when she noticed that a certain girl is trying hard to grab my attention.

<>

The one shouting my name is a girl from our class. She’s a petite girl with long curly blonde hair that makes her look like an aristocrat from 1600s. Her looks are quite promising, but you can tell from first look that this girl is a spoiled brat that wants boyfriends as her collection.

Why do stupid girls keep flocking on me? Am I a sundial for pests?

“Ohohoho!” There she goes with her duchess laugh as she went in front of my face. “I know you know me, but-.”