PHASE 36 - THIS REJECTION WENT WAY WRONG!

I asked around the classroom to unveil the mystery of this love letter. According to my classmates, this was sent by Ron Dillian, a famous guitarist in this school. Some of my classmates refer to him as the Heartthrob Rockstar. I think we already had a collaboration event with their band and the Idol Club, so I already know the guy.

It makes me feel bad that he fell in love with the wrong woman. I only have my eyes, my heart, and my soul to Rikkun, and for Rikkun alone. So I have to reject him politely.

It’s already afternoon, but the sunlight is not so warm. Winter is still about to end, but snow has finally melted. The cherry blossom tree’s leaves are still beautiful even if there’s not plenty of them.

There stood the man who fell in love with me.

“I...I’m glad that you appeared, Miss Tiara Hikari.” Ron bowed. He has this innocent blush on his face as if he’s a fourteen-year-old child. No wonder why he’s called a campus crush.

Suddenly, he bowed, mustering all the courage he got.

“Miss Tiara Hikari! I have a crush on you! Please go out with me!”

“M-Mister Ron Dillian…” I held my chest and bowed. “I...I’m sorry… I’m already in love with somebody else, so… I can’t accept your feelings. I-I’m sorry… I appreciate your efforts, but… I think you deserve a girl better than me.”

“M-Miss Tiara Hikari…” Ron’s eyes gave a hint of tears. “T-Thank you for at least coming here! I didn’t expect that you would reject me so politely! You’re a real angel!”

I held the heartbroken heartthrob’s hand and cheered him with my childish smile. “We might still be friends if you want!”

“I-I’ll be glad to!” Ron smiled.

Then we shook hands as we made the Friendship Handshake. It’s been a while since I sang this to someone...

“Ron Dillian is my friend~ Oh I’m grateful that I have met him~”

“Miss Tiara… Your voice is really like those of a goddess!” Ron’s eyes are sparkling.

“Ahaha..” I scratched my head. “T-Thanks! I’m flattered that you like it!”

“Thank you!” Ron bowed once again. “Thank you for giving me the kindest rejection ever!”

“What the actual fuck is this?” Somebody said.

“E-Eh!?” Ron and I were dumbstruck when somebody finally spoke.

It was the Arrogant King.

I actually forgot that Rikkun is just beside me the whole time! And something feels off from him. This is a rare scene where Rikkun would actually use profane language, and that means… he’s pissed.

“Oh Tiara, stop joking around,” Rikkun said with an annoyed tone. “You are bragging about a handsome fella confessing to you. Where is that handsome fella? Is he behind that disaster standing in front of you?”

“W-What?” Ron muttered with his eyes wide open.

“Geez, Rikkun! Stop!”

“Pfffft!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!” Rikkun laughed out loud until he depleted air from his lungs. “Oh! Oh! This is a prank! This is a social experiment! Okay, okay, joke time is over. There’s no way an ugly ass man will confess to you. Where is that suitor at?”