PHASE 79 - THAT TRAITOROUS IDIOT!

I focused my prana to repair my goddess robe. Freyr also used his <Merlin’s Garden> to gather nature energy around in order for me to muster all the power needed. And now, my white dress had these orange flames glowing brighter than ever before.

Helena is on her knees, giving us a deadly stare of hatred. She used her sword to stand up on her feet. Then she looked at her chest which has been tethered with four golden <God Chains>.

“These damn chains… Haaaah!”

Helena tried breaking the chains with her sword and her mechanical arm, but her attacks passed through as if the shackles on her heart are just holograms. She tried to struggle, but her movements have been completely sealed. As long as those <God Chains> are actively being supplied by the four goddesses, she won’t be able to go away from her position.

“You four idiots!!!” Helena shouted. “You’ll pay for this!”

The mad swordswoman materialized a snowball on her hand and charged it with divine electricity.

“<Snowbolt>!!!” She shouted as she threw the projectile to Key with full power!

In the nick of time, Key commanded her shield-drone to block the attack. The only problem is that it bounced and chased the other goddesses as if the lightning snowball is conscient. It rushed to Asumi-nee’s face, bounced to Emily’s boobs, then to Eliseo’s nuts, and finally to Key’s stomach.

A lightning streak connected the four goddesses which made them suffer tremendous electric shock!

“Kyaaaaaah!!!” The four goddesses shouted.

They suffered no considerable damage, but the electric effect paralyzed their nerves. Using that opportunity, Helena jumped back, dragging the helpless goddesses.

“<Stardusk Slash>!!!” The Kozukata Shrine priest came back to the scene with a surprising blinding attack!

A loud clang echoed.

Helena barely blocked the black sword of Atlas using her broadsword and instinct. When she saw the opening after Atlas’ assault, she used her robot arm to make an uppercut smash straight to the priest’s stomach, which made him fly.

“<Snowflake Shuriken Riot>!!!” Freyr continuously launched icy ninja stars to the enemy, but Helena managed to tumble and evade all those projectiles. It’s amazing that she’s still extremely agile even if she’s dragging four paralyzed bodies with her.

But this will end now!

Everything that Atlas and Freyr made, it was all just a distraction! The real attack is always on me! While she’s busy evading the attacks, I’m sneaking from her blind spot!

“<Void Art: God Core Assimilation>!!!”

“Wha-!!!”

The moment she turned her back, it was already too late for her. My right hand grabbed her chest and snatched the God Core of Neptune from her heart. Before she could react, I made two swift hooks on her kidneys, making her launch into the air.

“Rikkun!” I immediately passed the icy blue orb to the blonde prince.

The God of Kings plugged the God Core to the <Heart of Light>. “God Core of Neptune, installed!” He shouted. Then, he focused his prana on his next attack, leaping towards the enemy!

But Helena is ready for it! She raised her body, charged her sword with electricity with all her prana left! She’s aiming for Rikkun’s heart!