⭐ Alone | Tony Stark

You didn't want to do this. You didn't want to hurt him but you couldn't do anything to change this. You once loved him, but not anymore. Your feeling had changed.

"Y/N, I love you."

Tony's voice cracked, making your heart ache. You were looking right into his eyes and you could see that he was holding back his tears. Tony Stark was almost crying because of you.

"I'm so sorry, Tony. But I'm breaking up with you."

You bit your lip right after those painful words rolled out of your tongue. Tony winced slightly, never thought that you--- the love of his life--- would hurt him like this.

"I'm so sorry."

"What have I done to you?"

Tony asked sharply, tears welled in his eyes. He hated to admit that you were his weakness, but yes you were. He had changed because of you. He became someone better in life because of you.

All because of you.

"Did I wrong you, my Y/N?"

You felt like crying as you shook your head and took his hands in yours. This man had been a big part of your life and you couldn't bear to see him hurting.

"No, Tony, no. It's just me. It's my fault that this relationship has failed."

Tony frowned.

"No, this relationship is fine. It's fine until you wanted to break up with me. What happen, honey?"

His voice was laced with a deep care and love. You blinked a few tears down your face and shook your head. How could I hurt his feeling?

"I'm sorry, Tony. I.. I just.."

You couldn't bring yourself to hurt him any further. You just pressed your lips against his softly, savouring the taste of his lips for the last time before you leave. Tony let his tears fall, and when you pulled away he swore he didn't want to let you go.

"You're a good man with a good heart, Stark. It's just me who is wrong here. I don't deserve your love."

You whispered softly before pecked his cheek and wanted to leave. He caught your wrist, stopping you. You sighed and looked at him with watery eyes.

"Tell me, Y/N. Have you fall out of love with me?"

Tony knew the answer would be painful but he just wanted to know the truth. God knows just how much he loved and adored you. He would do anything just to see you smile. But now you were leaving him after years being together? He needed to know the truth.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Tony but I just don't feel the same anymore."

That was it. Tony felt his heart was shattered into tiny pieces as he nodded weakly. He let you go and watched as you left. You turned around for the last time and smiled.

A smile that he would remember for his whole life. Your smile was what keeping him alive. All of these years you had been with him, accompanying on his journey of life, you were there with him through his ups and downs.

He would never thought that this day would comes. A day where you would say you didn't love him anymore. But it happened, and he didn't blame you.

He had nothing to lose after you left.

When he had to fight Thanos, what he had on mind was just saving the world--- and that would save you too. He knew you were out there somewhere and he needed to save you. He knew you needed him.

"You're always be my hero, Tony."

Your sweet voice would always be the one whispering on his mind, urging to him to keep fighting and never giving up.

"I know you're strong. You're my man."

He knew he had you. He knew maybe you were happy now with other man. But the threat that Thanos brought with him, he knew you could be in danger too. You needed saving.

"You're a good man with a good heart, Stark."

Sometimes he wondered if your presence had brought out the good in him or the worst? But he loved you, forever and still.

But when he saw his friends turned into ashes, and the look in Nebula's eyes when he looked at her--- he knew that he was alone. He wanted to go home. He wanted your comfort.

He wanted to know that you were safe.

-
why would i hurt precious tony like that? 😭 dont be sad tony i love you

QOTD;
who is your first male crush in MCU?

AOTD;
Tony Stark, obviously.

what's your answer? tell me in comments!