⭐ Finally Home | Phil Coulson

You knew that there would be consequences of being Phil Coulson's girlfriend. In fact, Phil was hesitated to bring you in his life because he knew there were people out there who was waiting for him to show a weakness.

They finally found one.

His weakness was you.

Phil thought that he hid you well from the eyes of his enemies. But no, he was completely wrong. You knew about his job but you never thought that this would happen.

You never thought that you would end up being tied up on a chair in a small and dark room. You never thought that they would put a damp cloth in your mouth to shut you up. You never thought that they would slap and hit you like you were a punching bag. You never thought that they would rape you.

Two days.

But it felt like a century for you. You waited for your boyfriend to come and finally he did. You remembered the look on his face when he found you.

"Y/N, I'm here. You're safe now."

He untied you and pulled you into his arms. You cried into his chest and he quickly carried you out of the place. Phil could feel his heart was breaking when he saw you in such a bad condition.

It was all because of him.

He blamed himself even if you told him not  to. He brought you to the hospital and you felf your whole body was aching. Your heart was aching the most.

"Tell me what they did to you. Please."

Tears streamed down your face as your lips quivered in fear as the image of the men harassing you flashed into your mind. Phil saw that you were terrified. He pulled you into his lap and you clung onto him like he was your only lifeline.

"They.. They ruined me, Phil."

You sobbed. He understood what you were saying, only making his heart broke. A tear escaped his eye but you quickly wiped it away.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. This is all my fault."

You shook your head and buried your face in the crook of his neck. He tighten his arms around you protectively. He was not going to let anyone take you away from him again.

"It's not your fault. You saved me."

You smiled softly at him. Phil sighed heavily. He knew you were hurt because of him but you still wanted him to feel better about himself.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

He kissed your forehead then moved to place a kiss on your head. He shut his eyes tightly and smiled when he thought about he was holding you in his arms again. He was so afraid that he would lose you.

"Please don't let them take me again, Phil."

You whimpered. You knew you were safe, but the fear was still there. Phil opened his eyes and he pecked your lips softly before kissing your knuckles.

"I won't let anyone hurt the love of my life again."

He promised, a smile creeped on his face. You rested your head on his chest and closed your eyes.

"You're my home, Phil. I love you."

Phil whispered sweet nothings in your ears  and held you in his arms lovingly. He was glad that you were back in his arms again. With you, it felt like home.

"I love you, Y/N."

He whispered softly, and noticed that you were fast asleep. He stayed there and was ready to fight anyone who wanted to hurt you, even a nightmare that haunt you.