Chapter - 25

(EDITED AND REVISED)

Michael's POV

I woke up with grin on my face. After freshening up i went to quick jog in hotel's neighbourhood.

I was staying in one of the best hotels in sydney.

Today i was going to surprise scarlett at her home. I just want to get this stupid meeting to finish with Mr. Lincoln

After a quick jog i put up my business look and quickly went to mr. Lincon's office.

Everyone in building stiffened after seeing me enter. I maintained business facade and made my way to CEO's office.

The meeting was unnecessarily lenghty for such a trivial matter and now i was getting frustated and impatient. The urge to see scarlett was getting stronger with every passing second.

The meeting was over in afternoon. I immidiately hurried to scarlett's office. Outside her office sat a petite lady drowned in work. Her face was set in hard frown.

I cleared my throat and her head snapped up.

She checked me out for good one minute and then asked,"how can i help you?"

"I am here to meet scarlett jones."

"Miss. Jones has taken a day off. She is not in office today."

Great. Just great. Scarlett does know how to keep a man waiting.

"Okay then. Tell her Micheal was here. Am an old friend." She nodded.

I came back to office. But the nagging to see scarlett didn't vanish so i decided to visit her apartment later.

By the time i was done it was already past nine. I had dinner with Mr.lincoln in his office.

I immidiately instructed my driver to take me to scarlett's apartment. I may have stalked her. I asked my employee sam to to search her background.

Before i know it car came to halt. I immidiately got out and was going to make my way towards her apartment.

But what i saw in front of me made my blood boil.

There was scarlett with a guy in very revealing dress walking in direction of her apartment.

Her back was to me but i recognized her anyhow.

I strode towards them. "Enjoying the night, are we?" I growled.

Scarlett stiffened. They both turned. Scarlett's face drained of every colour, her eyes widened with fear, confusion, Her jaw dropped on floor.

I glared her from head to toe. My gaze was fiaxted on her stomach. That asshole was resting his hand on her back. To add to fuel, scarlett was wearing an impossibly sexy and revealing dress.

The man she was with was muscly and fairly good. But i towered him with some inches. It seemed like they just returned from a date.

I saw red just by looking at them. Scarlett is mine. That asshole needs to keep his hands to himself. I wanted to murder someone.

"Who are you?" The asshole asked arrogantly. I swear i wanted to personally dig his grave.

I strided forward and tried not to strangle him on spot and spoke "Get your hands off her body."

He glared at me." And again, who are you to tell me what to do with my girlfriend."

Last effort of holding back my amger flew out of window. I yanked his hand away from her back harshly and was about to show him who am i but scarlett pressed her hand on my chest.