Chapter-46

(EDITED AND REVISED)

4.24k reads!!!!!!! Thank you guys.... I'm on cloud fucking nine...yaaayyyyyy.

Ehhh excuse my cussing 😁.

Anyways here is the chapter.

Scarlett's POV

I wake up due to strong headache. It's been ages i have experienced this type of migraine.

I check the time. It's still nighttime. I clutch my head in my hands and groan. After drinking water i rummage through my bags for the pills prescribed by doctor.

I pop one pill in my mouth and gulp it with water.

After my headache calms down i lay down in my bed wide awake.

My mind goes on overthinking mode. Doing enough thinking to give me another wave of migraine.

I try to sleep but to no avail. Hours go by with me lying in my bed tossing and turning around.

When finally the dawning sun peaks through i decide to go on a morning jog.

I put on my hoodie and sneakers along with earphones and head for front door. I lock the door and check it twice before trotting off.

It's actually been days I've gone on a proper morning jog. My  ass is gonna get fat again. That fuels my thoughts and i start running faster.

Did it ever happen to you that you think about something and it boosts you up for two seconds and then you are back to your lazy self.

No??? Happens all the time with me.

Anyways i jogged for around half an hour in my neighborhood and returned to my house.

Jogging attend in fresh air literally rejuvenated my soul. I opened the door and almost screamed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled loudly.

He gave me a sheepish smile and pulled into bruising kiss.

I pulled back in lack of oxygen. "I wanted to see you." Michael grinned.

I sighed removed my hoodie. I went into kitchen for some water with Michael hot on my tail.

"Would you like some coffee Mickey mouse?!" I drank water and flashed him a toothy grin.

He frowned on his newfound nickname."don't call me that."

"Aww why?! It suits you. Mickey mouse." I said and put water for boiling.

Suddenly two arms caged me. He hid his face in my neck leaving wet kisses all over. I let out a huge moan and rested my head on his shoulder to give him more access to my neck.

Suddenly a question struck me. "How did you get in?!" I asked. Because i don't remember keeping a spare key outside.

"Ehhhh it was open." His muffled voice responded.

I immediately stilled and pulled myself from him embrace. His face turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?!" He asked.

"Michael i didn't leave the door open. I checked it twice after locking it." I explained.

"But it was open when i came. I thought you forgot to lock it when you slept yesterday." He said with a serious face.

"For how much time you were standing inside?!" I asked. Dread filled me.

"Uh... For about a minute till you came shouting on me." He grumbled with a pout.