Chapter-56

(EDITED AND REVISED)

I'll be posting all the mentions after few chapters.
All the support you guys are providing this book is overwhelming. Thank you so much. I've been getting many responses for my book recently by my amazing readers.
This is my first book so there are bound to be zillion spelling mistakes which I'll be correcting and reviving after i finish the book.
A big shout out to all my wonderful readers who liked this book. 😀😀😘😘😘😘

And also because you asked me for an update, being nice author I'm 😎 I'm writing it. Here it goes.

Scarlett's POV

Have you ever experienced that moment of eternal peace where you're just floating in the clear air. Nothing and no one can disturb you. You just keep drifting wherever the current takes you.

That kind of peace where you can't even feel your weight. As if you're light as a feather. A leaf floating and jumping in the vast ocean sailing wherever the water takes it.

That's how i feel right now. A mere object floating in space. Drifting in the darkness to the unknown. I should be afraid, panicked. But on contrary i feel very tranquil and serene. As if I'm untouchable. The evil that lurks on the edge cannot catch me. The darkness acts like my ultimate shield. I don't know who i am. Or how am i able to talk. I don't know what happened to me. Truth to be told I'm not keen to discover my identity. This trance, Oblivion or whatever it is gives me the feeling of invincibility which I'm not ready to surrender.

But as they say you don't always get what you desire. Just like that my perfect trance starts shaking and turns into a fast forward picture book.

I see two figures smiling and laughing, then kissing and hugging. I see group of people celebrating something, again two people in very intimate position, then suddenly i see someone tied in a rusty room. Crying and yelling. I see the person get stabbed. I another person shouting. I can't take it. I can hear the voices.

You left me!

You selfish bitch!!

Fat, ugly cow!!!

Ugly whore.

Killer.

Murderer.

She died because of you.

Die you slut.

Useless.

"NOOOOOOOOO" a horrendous yell erupts from my mouth. My eyes snap open and a momentary dizziness takes over making my stomach churn.

When everything stops spinning i carefully observe my surroundings.

Hospital.

"Motherfucker." I whisper to myself. Every damn time i open my eyes I'm in hospital.

Son of a bitch.

Yeah. You came to your consciousness after a long time and first word you utter is a curse.

Keep it up.

"Shut up."i grumble to myself try to move my hands and regret it instantly when piercing pain shoots through them.

"Fuck."

I sigh and try to feel pain in any other areas. My right arm stings like a bitch while my abdomen throbs.

Well done.

I look around. A lavish hospital room which looks more like a hotel suite.

Nevermind!