Chapter-63

(EDITED AND REVISED)

The book has crossed 95k views guys. Thank you so much. I am jumping with joy right now.You guys are amazing ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Scarlett's POV

"Get up you lazy ass hoe."someone shouted in my ear. I took whatever i could grab and flicked it at the person. Soon an exaggerated 'oowwwwwww' ringed in my ears.

"Fuck off." I sleepily mumbled. My head was swarmed with waves of excruciating pain. It hurt even to talk. As i was once again loosing myself to bliss cold water was splashed onto me making me have a panic attack.

Lynn was howling with laughter while i grabbed the stilettoe that was lying on the floor and threw at her. Bingo i hit her head.

"You bitch."she yelled and got up.

"In the shower. Now. It's already eight."she said in motherly tone.

"Shit."i said and ran to the bathroom.

"Yeah. Shit it right."she said behind the door.

After thoroughly shaving, scrubbing and washing myself i was ready to wear my dress.  I grinned at my reflection and stepped out.

I was greeted with Natasha, my aunt and two gorgeous ladies waiting in my room.They wore stunning form fitting dresses and smiled politely at me.

"This is Andrea and Athena. They'll help with your makeup."Natasha said and smiled at me. I beamed back.

I sat on the vanity chair and the makeup artists began their magic.

"Ok. It's done. Don't open your eyes. Turn around and stand up we'll help you to put on the dress."Athena exclaimed. I did what was told. With their help i wore my gorgeous wedding dress and smiled to myself. I was very excited to see how i looked.

They both stepped away to admire me."Holy Satan. Sis we did good."Athena said grinning.

"Damn right we did. Our most elegant masterpiece till now. I so want tonnes of your pictures." Andrea said grinning proudly.

"Ok i can't wait anymore." I said and hurried to the full mirror at the corner of the room.

And holy Satan indeed. I looked like a Disney princess. I gasped and squealed at my reflection and did a spin. I truly felt like Cinderella.

They clicked my pictures and Andrea went out to call ladies while Athena started packing up their makeup products.

Meanwhile i took i good look at myself. My hair was pinned up in a complicated but gorgeous updo. A golden pin was attached to it. Few of my brown curls were loose it front of my face. My makeup was all in nude shades and tints of black in my eyeshadow. They took their sweet time to decorate my eyes with various shades while other parts were simple. According to Andrea it'll bring my eyes out more and look good on the dress. And damn she was right. My makeup was a perfect match to my dress. I wore gold and diamond earrings with the matching dazzling golden necklace.

"Oh my God. You literally look like a princess."Anna squealed from behind. I turned around to show them my look. Natasha grinned widely. Katherine and Lynn squealed like school girls along with Anna. Clary came and hugged me while Aunt was teary eyed.

"You look.... Just wow."Clary said hugging me. I thanked her. Everyone complimented me and praised the sisters for doing a wonderful job. They were looking amazing too. The bridesmaid dresses were looking wow on the girls while ladies were a sight to see in their gowns.