Chapter-37

(EDITED AND REVISED)

Scarlett's POV

We pulled apart when we both were breathless.

His simple kisses managed to send me past seventh heaven everytime. I craved for more. I wanted all of him for me.

I clutched his shirt tightly and looked at him biting my lower lip.

His gaze softened and he caressed my cheek slowly with back of his hands.

Sexual tension was thick in air. Whole room was filled with my ragged breathing.

"Look at me my flower."he ordered softly.

I blushed deep red and slowly meet his beautiful sea-coloured eyes.

"You are so beautiful. An angel. My angel."he growled last part possessively.

I shivered and gave him a soft smile.

"Baby steps remember."i giggled and patted his rock hard chest.

He chuckled and let me go."Well that for sure doesn't count as baby steps."

I grinned and shook my head.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Hmm how about we go for a quick lunch. I mean it's almost lunchtime."i suggested.

"Anything for you darling."he winked and i melted into a mush.

He wrapped up his work and came to me and held out his arm dramatically. I laughed and took his arm in mine and we made our way outside chuckling.

People started at us as we made our way outside. Ladies glared at me while others gave curious looks.

I shifted nervously and tightened my grip on his arm. He examined my state and took out his arm from me.

I gave him puzzled look. He put my hand on waist and me pulled me to him making me comfortable in his arms. I smiled.

Michael took me to a nearby restaurant which was fairly comfy. He held my hand while time in car ride.

We walked in and a waitress welcomed us. She grinned seductively at Michael and flaunted her boobs.

"Welcome sir. Table for two?!" She asked and grimaced at me. I rolled my eyes.

Typical bimbo.

Michael nodded expressionless.

I smirked at her and she glared."This way sir."she replied in her high-pitched voice and led us to table in corner. It was pretty secluded from others.

She handed us menus."We will call you when we decide on our orders."Michael dismissed her.

Her smile fell."o-okay sir."she muttered and retreated.

I stiffled a laugh with clearing my throat.

"I'm glad i amuse you."she playfully raised a brow.

I giggled and shook my head. Clearly amused."It's hilarious how ladies throw themselves at you."

"That should make you jealous. Not amuse you."he said amused himself.

"Well friends don't get jealous of such things."i smirked.

"Friends huh?! Last time i checked friend don't respond to kisses. You were more than eager to kiss me."he smirked back.

I blushed and looked down."sh-shut-up." I grumbled in embarrassment.