Chapter-64

(EDITED AND REVISED)

Scarlett's POV

I stepped in and an involuntary gasp left my mouth.

The room was decorated with red roses, petals and candles everywhere. Lights were deemed to give the room an intense atmosphere. It was romantic, sensual and extremely arousing. Mild perfume wafted through air adding to the show. I instantly pictured us fucking all over the place.

There was champagne and ice kept on the table besides the bed along with a huge bouquet of red roses and candles.

Classic luxury wedding night.

"You like?" He asked wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling my neck.

Are you kidding?! I love it." I exclaimed

"Good. Now the most important thing." He said and i turn around to face him.

"That is?" I asked.

He smirked and teared off my dress. A groan was followed soon after.

"Well fuck me."

I wore blood red two piece lace lingerie. I felt sexy just by wearing it. Although it was made up of lace it didn't show everything. Just the right amount to tease and fantasize.

I smiled seductively and purred. "That's exactly what I'm gonna do tonight baby."

His eyes turned dark and i knew his demons were out to play. He smashed his lips on mine and pushed me to the bed. He started roaming his hands all over me and deepened the kiss.

I caught him off guard by flipping him over and straddling him. My ass was directly on his hard on. I wiggled lightly and earned a growl from him. His hand went to my breasts and i instantly swatted it away.

I pinned his hands up and whispered."Nuh uh. Tonight i take the charge. I control the pleasure and you take it." I nibbled his earlobe and grinded onto him leaving him breathless.

"Understood?"i asked. He only nodded.

In next second i got off him and sat on the edge of the bed. His eyes scanned me and stopped at my clenched thighs.

Slowly and teasingly i trailed my finger through valley of my breasts to my naval while looking at him. His eyes followed my every move. Neither of us spoke. Then i cupped my boobs and pressed them moaning. I pinched my hardened buds from my lace bra and fondled them. I imagined Michael's large hands playing with them and closed my eyes. I mewled softly and continued my actions. After few seconds i opened my eyes to find Micheal as still as a statue. His lust filled eyes focused on me. I unhooked my bra and let it fall down while maintaining the eye contact. His gaze was instantly fixed onto my chest.  I crawled towards him and took his bottom lip into my mouth while taking away his suit jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. I nibbled on his lips while roaming my hands on his hard muscles. Slowly i trailed my lips down to how Adam's Apple and licked it. His breathing turned harsh. I could sense he was using every ounce of control to not to touch me. I nipped and sucked on his neck until i reached the nape. As soon as i sucked he let out a low groan. I smiled and continued sucking and biting until his skin was dark red. I did same to other side making him groan few more times. I could see his hands clutching the sheets tightly to keep his posture through my peripheral vision.  I pulled away and looked into his eyes full of desire. I kissed his cheek and ran my thumb on his swollen bottom lip smiling to myself and then i pulled away.

I spread my legs open making sure to give him a good view of my clothed pussy. I rubbed myself through the thin fabric. Pleasurable Sparks ran from my core making me moan. Micheal let out deep breathes. His face was red and light sweat drops covered his forehead. His neck was red and contained angry bite marks all over. I shifted my thong a little to show my wet slit. I lightly rubbed some more and pinched my clit through lace. I looked at his eyes set on my dripping pussy. I pushed a finger inside and i swear i heard his breath hitch. I began pumping myself slowly. My soft moans along with the sounds of my wetness filled the room. I rubbed my inner walls and cried in pleasure.