9. Celebrate

It's me again God,

How blessed I am to be able to wake up and know Your presence! You are so awesome:

"O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Awake, lute and harp! I will awaken the dawn. I will praise You, O LORD, among the peoples, And I will sing praises to You among the nations. For Your mercy is great above the heavens, And Your truth reaches to the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, And Your glory above all the earth;"
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭108:1-5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

How wonderful it is to join with many others who are worshipping You this morning throughout this country and indeed in nations all over the world! Jesus, You are Lord of all and as this year comes to an end, I am going to celebrate all You have done and all You will do in the coming year. I wonder how many people throughout the nations, have come to know You for the first time in 2018? You know each precious one and their transformation is something that all Heaven rejoiced over!

"Blessed be the name of the LORD From this time forth and forevermore! From the rising of the sun to its going down The LORD's name is to be praised. The LORD is high above all nations, His glory above the heavens."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭113:2-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Lord I pray that You will continue Your work of renewal and transformation as Your Word goes out to every nation, that there would be many hearts turning to You in this New Year ahead and that there would be revival! I will join with fellow believers throughout the world in a prayer and praise relay, rising at dawn on the first day of the New Year to pray:

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
(Matthew 6:9-13)

Thank You that already many people from around the world have committed to praying for their family and friends to come to You in 2019 —they are praying for revival in their land. They know that:

"For this is how much God loved the world—he gave his one and only, unique Son as a gift. So now everyone who believes in him will never perish but experience everlasting life."
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

They know that Jesus will return as promised and that it's Your will that people be saved:

"This means that, contrary to man's perspective, the Lord is not late with his promise to return, as some measure lateness. But rather, his "delay" simply reveals his loving patience toward you, because he does not want any to perish but all to come to repentance."
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Thank You for Your love and for Your clear desire to reach all nations with the Good News. I am ready and willing to do my part in praying and declaring "Jesus for my country"! It will be my privilege to see the sun rise on the first day of 2019 —just the beginning of many blessings You will pour out!

In Jesus' Name and for Your glory,
Amen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

You can read more about the Sunrise Prayer Relay at:
www.sunriseprayerrelay.org

I invite you to register to join with Christians all over the world to pray at dawn on January 1 2019.

Until Jesus comes,
Helen Louise.