38. We Will Not Be Shaken

It's me again God,

"Let the dawning day bring me revelation of your tender, unfailing love. Give me light for my path and teach me, for I trust in you."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭143:8‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Even in the gentle breeze I feel as I begin this day with You, I sense Your unfailing love, washing over me once more! I don't need to search for You because I am sure of Your presence with me always. I trust in Your promise to never leave me or forsake me so I know You are here bringing light for my path today and You are ready to teach me.

"The Lord alone is our radiant hope and we trust in him with all our hearts. His wrap-around presence will strengthen us. As we trust, we rejoice with an uncontained joy flowing from Yahweh! Let your love and steadfast kindness overshadow us continually, for we trust and we wait upon you!"
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭33:20-22‬ ‭TPT‬‬

So many things in the world try to pull me this way and that but You are my radiant hope and I trust in You. I know that You have the very best of everything for me! Your presence really does wrap me securely —strengthening me for whatever is ahead today.

You are the source of all joy and as I trust You throughout this day, I will rejoice in You! You bring me to the only place of real joy and peace that a person can experience in this life. Continue to pour out Your love and steadfast kindness over me and my family as we trust and wait on You!

"My heart will not be afraid even if an army rises to attack. I know that you are there for me, so I will not be shaken."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:3‬ ‭TPT‬‬

So many terrible things happen in our world and it would be easy to let fear overtake all of my emotions but no I will keep on trusting in You! Through Your unfailing love, You sent Your Son Jesus to die for me so I would not perish but have everlasting life! I know You are there for me as Your Holy Spirit lives inside of me. I will not be shaken!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

* Have a listen to 'We will Not Be Shaken' on YouTube from Bethel worship and have a victorious day!