78. Renamed

It's me again God,

The joy of coming into Your presence is the greatest joy of my day! I love You Lord and I lift my voice to worship You this morning! Magnifying Your Name, I find any concerns for the day ahead, being reduced to nothing! As I open Your Word, I am so blessed to be reminded how precious my relationship with You really is:

"Even for us, whether we are Jews or non-Jews, we are those he has called to experience his glory. Remember the prophecy God gave in Hosea: "To those who were rejected and not my people, I will say to them: 'You are mine.' And to those who were unloved I will say: 'You are my darling.' " And: "In the place where they were told, 'You are nobody,' this will be the very place where they will be renamed 'Children of the living God.' ""
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9:24-26‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Thank You that You have called me to experience Your glory! This is so special! It's so reassuring to know that you declare to all who are lost and feeling rejected, "you are mine"! You are saying to all who think no one loves them, "you are my darling"!
Lord so many people are living their life thinking they are nobody special. May they hear the truth and may that truth set them free! Thank You that Jesus came to die for all! Thank You that You loved the world so much that You gave Your only Son and that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Thank You for calling me and renaming me as Your very own child. I have become part of such an awesome family —Your family, the family of God! Together with all my brothers and sisters all over the world, we are "children of the living God"! Thank you that this status will never change—it is set for eternity!

Today I will rejoice in this wonderful truth and be sure to take every opportunity to let others know about You.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.