89. Disciples

It's me again God,

I thank You and praise You Father that You have loved me and called me to be Your own.  I have an amazing relationship with You as the daughter of the Most High King! My identity is secure as I am seated with You Jesus, in Heavenly places. Thank You for Your amazing love and for calling me to be Your disciple just as You called the twelve:

"Jesus went up on a mountainside and called to him those he wanted, and they came to him. He appointed twelve that they might be with him and that he might send them out to preach and to have authority to drive out demons. These are the twelve he appointed: Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter), James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means "sons of thunder"), Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James son of Alphaeus, Thaddaeus, Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him."
‭‭Mark‬ ‭3:13-19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

These men were Your disciples at that time but You have called me to continue the work and that is what I plan to do today!

"So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:16-21‬ ‭NIV‬‬

As Your disciple, I take this ministry of reconciliation very seriously. I am living a new life so I pray it will be evident to those around me today. Please bless me as I step out as Your ambassador. Holy Spirit, point me in the right direction and give me the words to say so many might become the righteousness of God,

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.