68. Sin: The Dethroned Monarch

It's me again God,

Thank You for all of the marvellous blessings You constantly bestow on me and for the underlying blessings that continually flow from Jesus' death for me. I feel so blessed to lived this side of the Cross! Jesus paid it all for me and now I am able to walk in victory each day! There is nothing that can be held against me as all my sins are forgiven —even the ones I haven't committed yet!

Thank You Jesus for all You have done for me! I choose to surrender myself to You:

"Sin is a dethroned monarch; so you must no longer give it an opportunity to rule over your life, controlling how you live and compelling you to obey its desires and cravings. So then, refuse to answer its call to surrender your body as a tool for wickedness. Instead, passionately answer God's call to keep yielding your body to him as one who has now experienced resurrection life! You live now for his pleasure, ready to be used for his noble purpose. Remember this: sin will not conquer you, for God already has! You are not governed by law but governed by the reign of the grace of God."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭6:12-14‬ ‭TPT‬‬

I refuse to give sin any opportunity to rule in my life because I belong to You! I have died to sin and now I experience new life in Jesus! I live for You and for what will make You pleased. Today I am ready to be used by You in great ways. I have no fear of sin because I know that it will not conquer me! It is not my master! Thank You that I can live contented and victorious, under the freedom of Your grace!

Every step I take today, may I remember that I am walking in faith and victory and going from strength to strength!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.