54. Click 'Share'

It's me again God,

This time before dawn is always so special as I look into Your Word and hear You speak to me. Thank You so much for this amazing gift of Your Word which is living and active and will keep on speaking to me until I cross over into Eternity and meet You face to face!

In a world which is closer than ever because of the internet, it is mind blowing to consider how quickly Your Word is being shared.  Actually, sharing the good news has never been so easy! The potential of reaching people all around the world at the click of a button would have really surprised the apostle Paul, who was not ashamed of the gospel and was committed to serving God faithfully. I love this version of Paul's words, capturing his excitement:

"I refuse to be ashamed of sharing the wonderful message of God's liberating power unleashed in us through Christ! For I am thrilled to preach that everyone who believes is saved—the Jew first, and then people everywhere! This gospel unveils a continual revelation of God's righteousness—a perfect righteousness given to us when we believe. And it moves us from receiving life through faith, to the power of living by faith. This is what the Scripture means when it says: "We are right with God through life-giving faith!""
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:16-17‬ ‭TPT‬‬

The passion Paul had for sharing the gospel is so evident as he wrote this letter to the church in Rome. It captures his excitement and conviction since his conversion. He clearly knew the freeing power of the gospel and the way You worked in people's lives to free them from their bondage to sin, through Your Son Jesus.  This Good News tells me how You make me right in Your sight. I'm thankful that this is not something I strive in my own effort to achieve —it's accomplished from start to finish by faith!

Thank You for the perfect righteousness I have in Jesus because I believe! Thank You that the Gospel moves me from receiving life through faith, to the power of living by faith! I am so blessed to wake up to this reality every day! I don't have to worry about anything —You are at work within me as I have the gift of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You so much that I can speak Your words of faith concerning everything that lies ahead of me today. Point me to who You would like me to share this wonderful Good News with. I am not ashamed but thrilled to talk about how You have changed my life!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.