14. Blessed Beyond Expectation

It's me again God,

Thank You for Your love that I am aware of as soon as I wake each morning. Even in the stillness of the new day, I sense Your Presence, I know You will continue to hold me, yes your right hand will hold me fast! (Psalm 139:10)

Thank You that I have Your Word to guide and encourage me. Please open my eyes to Your truth today as I look at this psalm:

"Shout in celebration of praise to the Lord! Everyone who loves the Lord and delights in him will cherish his words and be blessed beyond expectation. Their descendants will be prosperous and influential. Every generation of his godly lovers will experience his favor.

Great blessing and wealth fills the house of the wise, for their integrity endures forever. Even if darkness overtakes them, sunrise-brilliance will come bursting through because they are gracious to others, so tender and true. Life is good for the one who is generous and charitable, conducting affairs with honesty and truth. Their circumstances will never shake them and others will never forget their example.

They will not live in fear or dread of what may come, for their hearts are firm, ever secure in their faith. Steady and strong, they will not be afraid, but will calmly face their every foe until they all go down in defeat.

Never stingy and always generous to those in need, their lives of influence and honor will never be forgotten, for they were full of good deeds. But the wicked take one look at a life lived like this and they grit their teeth in anger, not understanding their bliss. The wicked slink away speechless in the darkness that falls, where hope dies and all their dreams fade away to nothing, nothing at all!"
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭112:1-10‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Lord I worship You and I delight in being able to love You with all my heart, soul and mind. Thank You for the words in this psalm which tell me I will be blessed beyond all expectation! That is definitely something to look forward to! Life with You is so good!

Lord may my heart continue to be firm and ever secure in my faith. May I be steady and strong and not afraid. Yes I declare I 'will not live in fear or dread of what may come'!

I also declare that today I will be generous to those in need. My life of influence and honour will not be forgotten.

I will be gracious to others, shining Your light knowing that every generation that follows will experience Your favour! I will calmly face any foe knowing that in Jesus, victory is mine!

Thank You so much for all of these blessings You heap on me! I cherish all Your words and look forward to this day of being blessed beyond expectation!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

‭‭