7

After Roger had left, a huge grin plastered on his face, I leaned against the door in utter awe.

I had just snogged Roger Taylor. I was just replaying it in my mind over and over, trying to make sure that it was actually real. After all that I forgot about the cigarette thing, which meant that he was obviously a stress cure too.

Although when it got to their show tonight I was almost gagging for a hit of smoke. This time I decided to sit backstage, as I didn't want to be near the clouds of tobacco that would have surrounded me in the crowd. They were just about to go on, as they were still doing the tour of Glasgow.

I did my usual hugs and kisses before they took to the stage, and listened from my lonely seat in the tiny dressing room to the brilliant music they produced.

It was their mini break before long and they all joined me back in the small dressing room.

"When our album is big we will have one of these each, with servants and everything darlings" Freddie said, fluffing his wild hair in the mirror.

"I quite like us all chilling in the same room though" Roger shrugged.

"Yeah me too, gets me prepped for the show" Brian agreed.

"Five minutes guys" someone pooped their head in and gave them the call.

"I'm going to find Mary, I'll see you bastards on stage" Freddie smiled.

"Brian, where's the water at?" John asked.

"Oh come on I want one too, you guys good for water?" Brian asked, we both nodded before they left.

"So... you want a fag?" Roger teased, wafting the open pack under my nose.

"Nope, I'm better now and I don't need the temptations do I, Rog?" I moaned.

"I guess not" he shrugged.

I could cut the tension with a knife as we were both trying to address the other day, but didn't know how to start. I eventually gave in and began.

"So, the other day" I started, and his head whipped to look into my eyes.

"You don't, like regret it do you?" I asked nervously, pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Regret kissing you?" He laughed.

I knew it, he didn't want to be with me at all. God he's even laughing at me, I can already tell that my cheeks are crimson.

"Of course not" He added as though it was obvious.

"Oh right then- wait you don't?" I said with sudden realisation.

"No" He said quietly, kneeling down I front of me.

He held my hands in his and immediate tingles rushed through my skin.

"I know I'm a womaniser, I do. But I am really trying to change" He said.

"It was just so sudden, I mean we'd never really flirted before-"

"Oh god, I've been flirting with you since I met you Rose, you're terrible" He groaned jokingly.

"Really?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes!" He sighed, resting his head against my knees in defeat.

"Roger" I said, and his head shot up to look at me.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I think I like you too?" I said awkwardly, but it came out as more of a question.

"Well that's good then" He smirked, and we both stood up.

He leaned down and cupped my face in his hands, kissing me passionately. My hands draped lazily around his neck, deepening the kiss. We both smiled into the kiss as his arms moved to my waist.