27

The day was basically spent snuggled into each other's ill bodies, until eventually Bri entered the room with two bowls of hot soup.

"Aw thanks, Bri" I croaked, my voice beginning to get sore.

"Anything for my little sister and best friend" He smirked before passing us the bowls.

Is that really how he thought of me? His little sister? How sweet is that. These boys never cease to amaze me with their kindness and compassion.

"Here you go, chicken soup" he smiled, passing us two spoons.

I took one mouthful and my sinuses felt like they'd cleared instantly.

"Oh god Brian this is great" I enthused, carrying on eating the soup.

"Well I'm here all of the time, after you said you were ill Freddie said we could have the day off. I've been feeding all of the horses myself, they're magnificent creatures horses" He nodded, speaking slowly and peacefully.

"I wish I could come" I huffed, and suddenly noticed that roger hadn't said anything for a while.

I turned around to see that he had completely finished the soup and was falling asleep listening to Brian talk. I nudged him with my elbow and he shot up, luckily without poor Bri noticing.

"Well, when you're a bit better tomorrow I can show you. I heard that Freddie just needed Rog and Deacy for a few hours as I've already recorded my guitar piece" He said, a great tone of tranquility flowing in his words.

"I'd love that" I sniffed, trying to smile.

"I'll leave you to it, I'll check in later" he smiled, patting my leg over the duvet before leaving us again.

"Do you fancy a bath?" Roger asked suddenly, and of course I nodded like a mad woman.

I can't think of anything better than a bath right now, with bubbles and warmth and I can just feel the hot water now.

"You finish that, I'll go run it" He ordered, before getting up and going over to the en suite.

I heard the bath bubbling away as I scooped the last few spoons of soup into my mouth.

Curiously, I got out of bed to see what he was doing. Funnily enough he was pouring lots of different oils and bubble baths into the running water, creating a beautiful scent.

I laughed as he squinted to look at all of the labels, and he jumped in shock.

"I don't get these bloody bottles, this one says 'muscle soak' but this one says 'calming' and then this one says 'sheer pleasure" he said, giving the last one a funny look.

"They sound like durex adverts" He cringed.

By this point I was in a mix of a laughing and coughing fit, as he continued to give the bottles of bath gels funny looks.

"I think it's done?" He said, and tapped one last bit of a lavender oil into the water.

"Thank you sir" I thanked him before stripping off, his eyes on me as I could feel them boring in to me, and jumped into the bubbly water.

"Nice? Too warm? Too bubbly?" He fretted.

"Just... prefect" I sighed, leaning back into the curves of the bath.

I picked up some bubbles in my hand and blew them at Roger, which ended in a full blown bubble fight. Obviously I won though, because I was already wet so no matter how many bubbles touched me I wasn't getting any damper.

"Squidge over then" He ordered.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You've got me all wet now" he smirked, noting exactly what he had just said.

"Whatever" I groaned.

He stripped off and jumped into the water behind me. His hands wrapped around my bare waist and sent tingles all over my body.

He moved the hair from my neck and kissed down my back.

I heard him messing with the bottles, and suddenly a warm waterfall was pouring down my skin. I shivered at the sudden rush of warmth, and he calmed me down my putting his hands on my shoulders.

His hands began to massage shampoo into my hair, and the sensation was absolutely divine.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, Rog?" I asked, leaning back into his hands.

"Have you seen the length of my hair?" He asked, and then I nodded in agreement and let him finish washing my locks.

He was amazing, and every touch of his fingertips sent shivers down my spine in the best way possible.

When he's finished I turned around, kissing him sweetly as he held onto my waist. We need a bath this big back at our flat. Our flat. I'll never get used to saying that.

"Come on, love. Let's get out. Hopefully this has made us better" He said, and I stood up to get out.

Before I could grab a towel, he slapped my bare arse lightly and I turned round, my face pink with embarrassment.

"Rog!" I shouted at him, flicking him with water as my feet left the bath.

"I couldn't resist babe" He smirked, also standing up and wrapping a towel around his waist.

I had one around my body and another wrapped over my hair, meaning when we both got back into our bedroom we flipped back onto the mattress.

"And sleep" I said wearily, turning to face him.

"No, come on lets get ready and go and see the lads" he said.

"Aw, you missing them already?" I asked.

"I want to see what they've added to the album, make sure they haven't cut our song eh?" He chuckled, rubbing a towel over his head roughly.

"Our song?" I smiled.

"Well yeah I suppose it wouldn't be on the album without you and Deacy would it?"

"Don't forget your outstanding protesting skills, I mean you were in that pantry for god knows how long, Rog" I laughed, reminiscing on the memory.

"Oh I love you Rose" he shook his head laughing, pulling my towel towards him.

"Well it's good that I am utterly intoxicated by love that I can't even think straight Roger Taylor" I whispered looking up at him.

"How poetic" he complimented.

"Maybe you should get me to write your next song" I joked.

It is true though, the love I feel for Roger probably isn't safe. But nothing will go wrong now, will it?