64

Freddie rushed from the house, his hand gripping my already sore wrist to pull us both away. When we got outside, the pouring rain falling over us, he stopped and turned to face me.

"Are you okay? What was he doing?" He stressed.

"I'm fine Freddie, he was just being a dick like usual" I shrugged.

"Yes, I'm sorry that I didn't see it darling. How different things would have been if he was never in our lives, eh?" He asked sadly.

"Don't think like that though, you've had a wonderful time in America and you've made some amazing albums" I complimented, trying to cheer him up.

"I suppose so" He nodded, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"It's good to have you back, Fred" I mumbled into his ear as we embraced.

"It really is, dear" He sighed and before long we were rushing out of the rain to find a taxi.

—————————————————

We arrived back at the hotel, and by the time we rolled up my wrists had turned purple with bruises. What a dickhead, I understand that Freddie couldn't see it at first but I didn't realise he was that clueless.

Unfortunately for me, I had opted for a short sleeved T-shirt which meant that I couldn't even hide them from Roger. Not only that, but I began to shiver under the sheer coldness of the rain against my skin.

I grabbed Freddie's hand and we rushed into the hotel, shaking off the cold as soon as we hit the warm air.

"Roger might be a bit angry, he took it hard when you left" I said bluntly, facing him to reveal the news.

"Yes Yes, he'll get over it" He wafted me off as we walked into the hotel room, and simultaneously I rolled my eyes.

Roger jumped up immediately, and I could tell that he'd seen my wrists as he neared.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked, completely ignoring Freddie.

He grabbed my face and scanned over me for any other physical problems that could  have occurred on my trip to Freddie's.

"It's just the wrist Roger, it was Paul surprisingly" I said the last bit sarcastically.

"I'm gonna kill that prick" he growled, pushing passed us two.

"Roger no! There's no point, he's gone now, Freddie's left him" I shouted, and he came storming back in.

"But he hurt you" he groaned, rubbing my cheek.

"I know, but I don't want you to hurt him ten times more and get arrested do I?" I stated, shaking my head at him.

He huffed, looking as though he was going to retreat, but I pulled him back and he nodded in agreement.

"Fine, but let me look at your wrists" He said worriedly, holding my tender hands in his.

I didn't even realise he'd been holding them so tight until I looked down at the purple shades. It really wasn't necessary either, but it just shows that he was the dickhead that we all perceived him to be.

"What a fucking dick" He said angrily, yet his gentle touch against my wrists never faltered.

"It's fine honestly, but you need to go and see Fred" I nodded my head towards the door.

"Yeah" he huffed, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll go to Mary's room, just come round when you've chatted, yeah?" I asked, and backed away from the drummer.

Our longing gaze stayed fixated on each other until we reached the doors, that's when we both turned and went into the separate rooms.

"Mary it's me?" I shouted, knocking on the door.

"C-coming!" She called back, and even through the door I could sense her sadness.

When the barrier between us swung open, I engulfed her into a hug and she began to cry instantly.

"I'm glad he's back but why was he so mean to be about the baby" she cried.

"He loves you, and even though he is bisexual, he only sees you with himself. It sounds selfish but it just shows how much he loves you, duck" I soothed, guiding her over to the sofa.

"Did He Come- with you I mean?" She sniffled.

"Yeah, him and Roger are talking" I nodded.

"Good, they need to talk" She reciprocated my action and gave me her most innocent eyes.

"Cup of tea?" I asked, guessing what she was wanting. I obviously got it right as she nodded her head with a wide grin. So, as the good friend I am, I rolled my eyes and got on with the task.

Before long there was a knock on the door and the two lads entered. Their faces were both rather stern, and I could tell by Rogers expression that they hadn't had the most reconciling conversation.

"You two alright?" I whispered, as Roger came over to as I was making the cups of tea. I pulled out two more mugs, reading the minds of the two rockstars and knowing they'd want one too.

"Well, if having a row is alright then yeah I guess so" He mumbled sarcastically.

I gave him a sad look before glancing over to Freddie, who was having a quiet conversation with Mary.

"We'll sort it out when we get home, Brian's good at this sort of thing" I giggled lightly, and Roger ticked my side to cheer us both up.

I turned to face him, my lower back resting against the countertop and my hands propping me up, and he leaned into me. He brought his hand to my neck and his warm touch tickled my skin. Leaning down, he pressed his lips to mine and left me a sweet kiss before grabbing his tea and sitting on the sofa.

Well this is going to be an awkward trip home isn't it?