45

I tapped the pen over my notepad, desperately trying to think of some vows. I had so such to say but it was putting it into a short speech that was the bother.

"Hello, Bean. What do you think I should say?" I asked, looking down at my stomach like a mad woman.

"Nothing? Thought so" I giggled, continuing to write stuff down.

I was showing a tiny amount now, but only Roger and I could tell as we both knew my body so well. Sometimes he would lie with his head on my stomach in hopes that he may hear the heartbeat, although of course nothing ever happened.

"Babe!?" Roger shouted from downstairs, making me quickly hide the vows in my underwear drawer.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I rushed down and Roger was getting his coat on, before passing me mine.

"Freddie has called an emergency meeting, says you should be there too" he shrugged.

"Where at?" I asked, slipping on my shoes.

"The studio, I have no idea what it's about though" He said, before wrapping an arm around my shoulders before we left for the meeting.

It didn't take us long to get there, but we were the last to arrive and we walked in to see Freddie stood alone by the window.

"You okay guys?" I asked politely, and they all nodded in reply.

I sat next to John and he sent me a smile before turning his attention back to Freddie. Paul caught my eye, who was giving us all menacing looks, probably without even realising it.

"What's up, Fred?" Asked Roger, leaning forward intently.

"Do you ever get bored?" He asked, taking us all by surprise.

"Come again?" Brian asked, giving me a funny look.

"Bored of this. Album, tour, album, tour. The constant arguing over who gets the most royalties or the biggest cut" He continued.

I know where this is going.

"What are you saying, Fred?" Deaky asked.

"I've been offered a solo album" He nodded, and we all grinned in return.

"Congratulations!" I smiled.

"No- Queen will have to be disbanded" He said sadly.

"Freddie, no" Roger said sadly.

"I can't believe you're doing this Fred" Brian shook his head.

My heart sunk. We all knew it was coming, but why now?

"Roger has an album, he didn't get this reaction" He deafened.

"But my album was done quickly, didn't have to leave Queen at all. We're a family Freddie" Roger argued back, standing up.

"What are you getting paid?" John said bluntly.

"That doesn't matter" Freddie shook his head.

"They're offering him four million" Paul smirked.

"That's way more than any Queen deal" Brian shook his head sadly.

"You three have a life, you have a family and children and wives. What do I have?" Freddie asked, his eyes full of sadness.

"Us" I said, but that wasn't enough for him.

"You have us Fred, and if you go this will ruin us" I said with pleading eyes.

"I- I'm sorry. I've already agreed" he nodded and began to leave the room.

"You wouldn't have been anything without Queen, we gave you a chance and now you're leaving us?" Roger asked angrily.