57

The heels were on, my hair was back, and my makeup was perfect. I breathed as I stared at myself in the mirror. Here we go.  My dress rested by my knees and the lace on my arms reached just above my elbows, everything is perfect so far.

I tried to calm down as I stared at myself in the mirror, but it was all becoming so real and nerve racking.

Mary was rushing around behind me, flicking the veil out so it was straight. I turned to face her and she pinned in the flower crown, draping the fabric over the back of my hair and shoulders. She pulled me into a big hug before grabbing my hand reassuringly.

"I swear you're more nervous than me, duck" I joked, and she pinched me lightly.

"Shut up, you look stunning. Ah wait!" She suddenly said, rushing around like a mad woman.

"What?" I laughed, shaking my head at the pregnant girl running around my hotel room.

"Something blue!" She fretted, rummaging around in her bag.

"For gods sake, Mary" I chuckled.

"It's tradition!" She stressed, pulling out a few blue flowers from the suitcase.

"Here, I picked them up at Biba when I worked there, thought I'd use them for my wedding but I couldn't think of anyone better to give them too" She smiled, pinning them around the flowery veil.

"Thank you, Mary" I said gratefully, hugging my best friend before we left for the cars.

"Come on, we need to go!" She rushed, and we walked out of the hotel.

The first thing that caught my eye was the silver car that was parked before us. It was a beautiful Porsche. Oh wow, I already knew that Roger had done this in honour of our baby, and I couldn't think of anything more perfect.

There were white ribbons decorating the front, and both John and Brian were standing by the back doors happily. They were both wearing suits and looked extremely handsome, and I immediately rushed over to hug them.

"Look at you two getting all smart and dressed up" I giggled, hugging them both.

"Yeah yeah, you look beautiful though" Brian complimented, lifting my arm and twirling me around.

The four of us got into the car and began the journey to the venue. When we finally began to slow down I instantly knew where we were going.

The Cavern.

I'm getting married at The Cavern! I can't believe it, we had the best time here and it is home to some of the most iconic music history of all time.

My excitement could not be contained as we all jumped out of the cars happily, and I turned to face the two guitarists.

"You two! Did you help him sort this?" I grinned, jumping around excitedly.

"Nope, it was all him!" Deacy admitted, holding his arms up.

"How amazing" I grinned, and linked arms with the two men.

Mary made her way in and gave me one last wink before walking out of sight. Here we go, time to get married to the love of my life. I can't believe the journey we have been on in the past few years, but I can't think of anyone I would rather spend the rest of my life with.

Arm in arm, the three of us reached the door, and as we did my nerves began to get the better of me.

"Wait, can I just say thank you to both of you? You two are amazing, and I can't believe I'm saying this because I'm never this soft but I love you lot more than anything, you've given me an amazing life and this is definitely one of the pinnacles, I'm so proud and honoured to say that you two gave me away" I said nervously, and they both squeezed my arms reassuringly.

"Us two, Rose, we love you so much. But I think someone might be waiting for you" Brian nodded, motioning to the door.

"Right. Yeah course, let's go" I smiled, nodding to reassure myself.

We began to walk inside, my heels clicking against the cobbled floor. The beautiful sounds of "somebody to love" rang through the club, and immediately all of the eyes were on me. My heart fluttered as soon as I saw him there, looking better than perfect in his black suit. His eyes widened slightly as we neared, as did mine as I saw him closer up.

I am the luckiest girl in the world right now.

We reached the front, and the two boys kissed my cheek, earring a light giggle from the crowd as they both high-fived me before moving over to the chairs.

Roger took my hand in his and guided me up to the front, where our eyes locked instantly.

"You look stunning, babe" He said breathlessly.

I just blushed and continued to stare into his eyes dreamily, it was a moment that I wish I could savour for a lifetime.

Suddenly, the attention turned to the back, where a certain singer had arrived a few moments later than expected. Way to make an entrance, Mercury. I took a deep breath as I saw my best friend for the first time in months, and gave Roger a huge grin. I looked back to Freddie, who gave me a wink before sitting down subtly.

"You ready?" He asked, and I took a deep breath before answering.

"Of course" I said, biting my lip nervously as his huge hands engulfed my delicate ones, although he never failed to amaze me with how soft his skin was, despite being a drummer.

"Here we go" He nodded, and I took the moment to take in the scene before me.

The room was decorated beautifully, with flowers and banners hanging from the beams and walls perfectly. Each row was adorned with a bouquet of white roses on the aisle, making me wonder how much time Roger had spent adding extra details to our wedding. I mean, the flowers, the venue, the Porsche. How amazing is my soon to be husband?

"Here we go" I repeated, blinking as we continued to lock our eyes together.

"Find me somebody to love"