28

A few days after the cold began, I was completely back to normal and as Brian promised he took me out to look at the horses.

"So I don't know much about horses" I said.

"Well neither do I really, they're just beautiful creatures"

You would never think that such an amazing rock artist would be so intellectual and down to earth, which could be said for the rest of the band too. I mean the things they were studying before stardom were just so unbelievably difficult, I'm surprised they were so fast to just get up one day and quit. However I bet that their decision to leave was the best one they have ever made to this day.

We walked around the whole stables, which held a very large amount of different horses.

"Ha Brian look, this ones called Brian!" I laughed in shock, looking at the bronze writing on the stable door.

"You're joking" He ran over and stroked the horses nose.

"Hey up, Brian" I giggled, grabbing a carrot from the bag we were carrying and feeding the dappled horse.

"It's beautiful, must take after me" Brian wiggled his eyebrows and also fed the animal a carrot.

"Well he does have your hair" I laughed, stroking its thick black mane.

"I think it needs a perm" He nodded.

"Shut up" I laughed, nudging him with my elbow.

"Should we go back now? I think they'll be done by now" he said, motioning back to the barn studio.

"Yeah why not? Could I come in and listen?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, let's go" he nodded.

"Bye Brian" I waved at the horse and slipped back to the barn.

——————————————

It was finally time to leave the farm, which meant we could go back home to see Mary. The lads had a few meetings about the new album, which they were rather nervous about, due to the complexity and uniqueness of the sound.

"Galileo!" I sang as we jumped into the new van.

"Let's not start" Roger huffed, clicking on his seatbelt.

"Aw Rog, you sounded great! I just feel bad for Rose" Freddie started.

"Why?" Roger furrowed his brow, glancing at me.

"Because clearly puberty never came to you darling, oh and you get horny over cars" He continued to joke, covering his teeth as he laughed.

I really hate it when he does that. Of course they aren't the usual and some people think they are abnormal, but they give him his amazing voice and he should not be ashamed of that.

"I do not get-" He growled, his jaw clenching.

"I'm sorry, Rog. I can't help my humour, it's like a disease son" he sang the last bit and this is when Roger got really angry.

"Roger calm down, love" I laughed, shaking my head at the raged man beside me. He gave me a look before shrugging with his arms crossed.

"Apart from bohemian rhapsody of course, I think that Deacy's song is the best" I complimented.

"Ah, thank you Rose" He smiled proudly as the van rumbled to a start.

We set off and the trip was as long as ever, hitting traffic everywhere. It didn't help that the boys bickered at every moment possible, which meant that Deacy and I were like therapists all the way home trying to keep the peace.

We finally arrived home, rolling up to Roger and I's flat after months of being away.

"Here we are" Roger said, patting my leg.

"Thank you so much for bringing me along lads, I've had the best time ever seriously. Before I get all emotional, because I'm a little cry baby, I should leave. But I love you guys" I said, blowing kisses to them all.

"Aw we love you too, darling. And don't worry we've already got another tour booked" Freddie said casually.

"What? Where Freddie?" Roger jumped back into the van in amazement.

"Only the whole fucking world more or less" He smiled and turned around to face us all.

"Okay now I am going to cry" I said, waving my hands over my eyes as though it would stop me from crying.

"Freddie this is amazing" Brian said, smiling with astonishment.

"We're doing so well, I actually can't believe it" John smiled.

Tears fell from my eyes as they all jumped out of the van and engulfed each other into a huge group hug, which I eventually got dragged into.

We all broke apart and the other lads made their way back home.

"Roger... you're doing so well" I breathed happily, giving him a very shocked hug.

"I know, it hasn't quite sunk in yet" he said, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"Well let it sink in, you've finished an album and got a tour of the world booked within a month. Your life will never be the same, Roger Taylor" I beamed.

"Come here" he pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately, picking me up to let me wrap my legs around his waist.

He walked us into the bedroom and set me down. We hardly even stopped kissing as I unbuttoned the shirt that covered his torso, and we only pulled away when he threw my top over my head.

Simultaneously we pulled down our jeans and rushed back to rejoin our kiss quickly. He walked me back and pushed me down on to the bed gently, beginning to kiss down my neck and chest. However I was still hungry for his lips on mine so I pulled his face back up to mine and wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed.

Our lives are never going to be the same.