90

"I can't believe you're here" His face lit up as he spun me around in his arms.

"I couldn't miss your last gig could I?" I smirked as he put me down.

He just smiled and kissed me again, making the crowd cheer and wild whistle.

"Come up with me?" He begged and I looked up at the stage where Freddie and Brian continued to play.

"Oh go on then" I shrugged, and he pushed himself up onto the stage before leaning down to grab my hand.

I reached up and he pulled me up quickly, making my stomach drop as I turned to see the football stadium filled with people.

"Roger I-" I said, and by my face he could tell that I was stressing out.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful love" He smiled, pulling me back to his drum kit.

A roadie rushed onto the stage with a stool and placed it down next to Rogers, and we both took a seat.

My heart was going crazy out of excitement, love and nervousness, but it would surely be a night to remember.

I whipped out my camera and snapped a photograph of Roger and I, where he quickly pecked my cheek as the flash blinded my eyes. It printed and I shoved it in my pocket to avoid the light ruining the develop.

"Thank you and goodnight!"  Freddie shouted, and they all ran forward to take a bow and wave at the fans.

I quickly rushed over to one of the roadies and dragged them on the stage.

"Could you take a photo of us?" I asked, and she nodded with a grin.

I gathered the lads together and we knelt down with the crowd behind us. They all cheered as we smiled for the camera, and the flashing light indicated that a photo had been taken.

She passed it back to me and I shoved it with the other one, before we all rushed off the stage with huge grins on our faces.

As soon as Freddie clapped eyes on me, he picked me up and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Oh I've missed you, Darling" He grinned, putting me down after the incessant spinning.

"Me too, I'm glad you wore the yellow jacket, looks good on you" I smirked, pulling at the yellow leather.

"Me too, especially with the vest" He chuckled and I just hugged him again.

"Oh god I've really missed you lot" I sighed,

"Aw Rose, we've missed you too. Even John has been moping a bit" He laughed and my eyebrows raised.

"Come on let's go with them" I nodded, and we followed the others backstage.

They shared one big dressing room like usual, and when I walked in they were all wiping their eyeliner off.

"You needed to be here to do this for me Rose. Mines been shitty all tour" Deacy groaned, with black patches decorating his under eyes.

"I didn't notice it looking too bad" I giggled, helping him wipe the rest off, leaving his skin rather red from the waterproof eyeliner being scrubbed off.

"All better" He grinned, with watery eyes and pink cheeks.

"If you say so" I giggled, and spied Brian from the corner of my eyes.

I sauntered over to the guitarist and he smiled, jumping up and giving me a tight embrace.

"Ah Rose! I didn't even notice you until you got dragged up on stage" He joked, poking my side.

"Yeah, I wasn't overly thrilled about that" I rolled my eyes, turning to look at Roger.

He was facing away from me staring into a mirror, but he wasn't looking at himself, he was watching me. I gave him a sweet smile and he returned with a quick wink and his signature cheeky smile.

"I think you should go chat to Roger. He won't want me to admit this, but he actually kissed a picture of you and Lizzie before every show" Brian mumbled, but Roger heard him.

"Brian! Are you joking?" He stood up, his cheeks lightly flushed from embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed Rog, I think it's cute" I smiled, walking over to him.

"Exactly, I'm not cute" He huffed like a child.

"Oh you so are" I scoffed, wrapping my arm around him from the side, which he didn't reciprocate at first.

"Whatever, he's just jealous" He huffed.

"Jealous of what?" I giggled, and Bri was finding it all very amusing as he crossed his arms and listened from afar.

"Of how gorgeous you are, he's always had a crush on you" Roger spilled, giving Brian the side eye.

My head whipped around to look at Brian, who was giving Roger an evil glare before shooting me an unconvincing smile.

"It was when we first met, I love Anita now. I mean you're gorgeous Rose, but I don't fancy you anymore. God I'm digging myself a bigger hole" He slouched down into his chair.

"Oh don't worry Brian. At first I fancied you too, I've always had a thing for brunettes" I smirked at him, sticking my tongue between my teeth jokingly.

"What?" Roger shot up, and my grip around him faltered.

"I was joking you dickhead" I laughed.

"Oh good, I can't believe you tried to make me believe I was a second choice" He scowled.

"Well actually I did fancy the hell out of you both, you're all extremely handsome, all four of you. But Roger, I love you the most" I admitted, and they all perked up and grinned,

"Oh great, it's good to know that my wife loves me more than my best friends, I'll make sure I keep note of that" Roger said sarcastically, earning him a slap on the chest.

"Well, it was a great show guys. Have you noticed I'm wearing what I wore when I met you three?" I stood up and gave them a twirl.

"Oh thanks, where's my special outfit?" John said jokingly, shrugging his arms together.

"Hey, I found you, be grateful" I retaliated, pointing my finger at him.

"Yes, and you look just as ravishing as before. If we're really being honest tonight, I had a massive thing for you too when I met you, Rose. But that's gone now obviously" Freddie grinned, spinning me around.

"What changed guys? You used to like me now you don't" I said sarcastically.

"You married our best friend" Brian said, stating the obvious.

"Wait... you fancied her until we got married!?" Roger asked.

"Roger I was joking" Brian said.

"Oh, proceed" Roger said, holding his hand out for us to continue.

"You're still gorgeous, I'm just gay" Freddie said bluntly, making us all burst out into a fit of howling laughter.

This is exactly what I've missed.