23

Paul.

It was all that was on my mind at the moment. He was infuriating, and was beginning to piss us all off. Every rehearsal he would stick his nose in Freddie's arse, meaning that the other lads were hardly getting a say in what they  tweaked.

"He's unbelievable" Roger said angrily, picking up his shirts and throwing them into his case with rage.

"I know, but Freddie seems to like him. How can you argue with him?" I sighed, sitting on the bed next to his case.

Every time he threw in a top, I pulled it back out and folded it neatly before placing it in.

"He needs to remember who we are to him, we're not some dicks that he can just push over. Without Bri and I he'd be nothing" he seethed.

"I know, but-"

"Stop saying that! I know, but. I know, but. You don't know what it's like" He said angrily.

"Roger I've been here the whole time, I've seen you all get torn down by the Irish dickhead" I argued back.

He just sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Yes. You have- I'm sorry. He just gets me so angry" He huffed, continuing to throw the shirts in.

"I can tell, just try not to let this bother the band yeah? You're doing so well, we can sort that idiot out" I convinced him, and he kissed my forehead gratefully.

"What would I do without you?" He asked.

"Probably lose your sanity" I said, my posh accent still remaining strong.

"True" he laughed.

"But without you I'd still be sewing together fabric and doing shitty biology everyday. So I think I've won" I stood up.

"How can you have possibly won, when I got you, love?" He whispered, taking steps towards me.

"Brian's right" I shook my head.

"What?"

"We're going soft" I laughed, resting my head on his chest.

"I don't care" He said, picking me up and spinning me around. I squealed and laughed before he put me back down.

"Well then I don't care either" I smiled, and tugged on his unbuttoned shirt, pulling him towards me.

I kissed him passionately and he picked me up, carrying me over to the bed. He set me down and instead of landing on the cushiony mattress, I felt myself fall into something rectangular.

He stepped back in confusion until we noticed that I'd been placed in his suitcase.

"Oh my god" I laughed, putting my head in my hands.

I heard him rummaging around, and then suddenly the snap of a camera. I looked up to see him with my Polaroid, and covered the lens with my palm. He snapped another picture of me with my hand over my face and then shook them around whilst he danced like an idiot.

I laughed and pushed myself out of the case before throwing myself into the bed. I was absolutely shattered from the countless shows and nights out that they had been doing, so I can't begin to imagine how they are feeling.

"I don't want to have sex tonight can we just sleep?" I mumbled.

"I never thought I'd hear you say that, but okay" He shrugged and took off his shirt before jumping into bed next to me.

"Night, I love you" I groaned tiredly.

"Love you too, babe" he said, and turned off the lamp.

————————————

It was the end of the last show, and we were all packed up to go home.

Unfortunately for us, Paul decided that he needed to talk to the band, and so we had to put up with him on the way back.

"Well there's this amazing recording studio on a farm, in the middle of nowhere. That way you won't be bombarded by fans and you can stay there for however long you need" He said.

I had drifted off in Rogers arms a while ago, but the constant droning of his Irish accent was playing on my mind and I kept on waking up.

"We don't mind the fans though, they are what we do it for after all" Brian said, clearly getting annoyed by Paul.

"Well I think we should go there, it might inspire us to be out in the open" Freddie said.

"So that's a yes then" Paul ticked a box on his stupid list and continued on with his never ending agenda.

"He's starting to annoy me" roger whispered to me.

"Starting? I was wondering when it was going to end" I groaned.

"Shall we go to sleep?" He asked and I nodded furiously.

"Paul! I am sleeping in Rogers bed tonight, so please feel free to take mine" I said with a very over enthusiastic voice and grin. Brian and John chuckled behind me.

"Why thank you Rose" He said, and it seemed that only I could sense the pure hatred in his words.

"So you're sleeping in my bed, eh?" He nudged me and I rolled my eyes.

I went to the tiny bathroom and put on a baggy top and shorts before brushing my teeth and returning into the main part of the bus.

Roger had already got changed, so all that was left to do was to get under the sheets and snuggle as close as we could. After all it was a double bed, that is the only reason we have to be so close. Ha, not likely.

I began to trace shapes over his bare chest and I could feel his slow breathing on my forehead.

"Don't get too wound up over the little leprechaun, Yeah?" I begged.

"I'll try not to" He said, rubbing my waist with his thumb.

"Thank you so much for brining me along with you. I've had the best time of my life" I smiled, and he lifted my chin with his fingers.

"Queen are only just getting started my love, you'll be coming with us for a long time I promise you"