Dare - #14

Natasha: *walks into the room while holding an empty bottle of wine she found*

Steve: Nat, what's that for?

Natasha: Come on. Foxyloxylou dares you to play Spin the Bottle. Tony, Sam, Maria, and Bucky want to join.

Steve: It's that game with kissing involved, right? But... I'll be playing Spin the Bottle with a bunch of people my gender, is that okay?

Natasha: *winks and nods* That's what makes it fun, old man!

James: Game? Can I join, mommy?

Natasha: Absolutely not.

James: Can I see you guys play?

Natasha and Steve: James, no! Just stay in your room and play with Nia until we come back.

James: *pouts* Aw...

*later*

Sam and Maria: *making out in front of everyone*

Everyone else: *uncomfortable*

Steve: *whispers to Nat* Geez, how long should the kiss last?

Natasha: As long as you want it to be, I guess. But all jokes aside. *pulls a whistle out of her pocket and blows*

Sam and Maria: *jolt away from each other and blush awkwardly*

Sam: *clears throat and spins the bottle*

Everyone: *look at Tony when it lands on him*

Tony: Uh, you know what, I need to get going. I'm a very busy man. *stands up and makes a mad dash for it*

Sam: *chases after Tony but slows down when he passes by Steve* On your left.

Natasha: *shakes head at Sam* He finally got the chance.

Steve: *grins widely*

Sam: *quickens his pace while running after Tony* COME BACK HERE AND GIMME THAT KISS!

_______________________________________________________